(sighs) jagex, i hate you...

Dizzle229

Please lock this thread if I am wrong. Anyway, they said that they would let hints to the new year update trickle out, but we wouldn't know until the start of January when it was to be released. 1 week later, they TOLD us about summoning! seriously, they hyped this more than RS2 and yet a skill is not even that big (in comparison to what was being considered as big).

ugh...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

:?: :!:

What..?

What I mean is, thwey said they would hint. Then they just told us. I'm mad because:

They Just told us...

Summoning is not the huge update people expected...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

You fail at starting a flame war.

I do find it quite funny that you are using basically the same thing I am saying everytime. Try to think of something else besides "fail"

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

You fail at spelling fail <.<

You fail at trying to make a clever comeback. Go back to miniclip.

Ouch, that was brutal.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

You fail at spelling fail <.<

You fail at trying to make a clever comeback. Go back to miniclip.

Ouch, that was brutal.

Sarcasm?

Nope.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I believe Jagex decided to release "hints" that summoning is coming out to calm down the population that was unhappy with them over the duel arena update, summoning is overrated anyway. :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I believe Jagex decided to release "hints" that summoning is coming out to calm down the population that was unhappy with them over the duel arena update, summoning is overrated anyway. :?

How can you possibly know that when the skill isn't even out yet??

Jeez, people..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Looking at this you consider the announcing of Summoning as no big deal. But have you thought about how much effort has gone into making this? I would bet my life that you haven't read the development diaries that tell us about what effort is put in?

Now your probably thinking now that i am whithering on about the wrong thing here and that you do understand how much effort is put in. Your reply "Yes i do understand but they told us about summoning before, we don't need to hear about it again!"

Well let's look at that point of view then. Did Jagex actually say there would be a DEFINATE release of Summoning? Did they say they have started work on Summoning? Now you will probably say some gibberish about some thing or other saying yes they did. But i will not beleive you without a URL code and a quote to back it up. But that is for another time not now.

Now it is known that Summoning was coming up but this release was NOT, i repeat NOT, saying that Summoning was an upcoming thing! It was saying that they have started work on it and it WILL be happening. All they said before was that it MIGHT be happening. It was on their "To-Do" list. Who knows? There might of been a problem that stopped them from making the skill. But now what they have done is confirmed common beleif and said there are no problems that can stop them and that they are on the way.

Now looking at your previous posts i can see that you will read the first paragraph of this and immediately dimiss the rest and start saying stuff that i have alreayd covered and some poor person will have to point out to you that it has been already covered.

So please take your time to read this, everyone, and maybe you can see Jagex's point of view?

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

So what? You hate Jagex because they want people to be able to read the Development Diaries and so announced it sooner?

You were going to find out sooner or later anyway. Loads of people have been talking about summoning for ages so it's no surprise

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

that is wat i meant. ty for having an IQ :P

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png