Encounters with famous top players?

djbadiola

I saw top player(combat) rank 8 Uloveme in draynor village(world 44 last night) chopping logs bringing up her almost maxed woodcutting stats(96... amazing!) Has any1 here ever had an encounter with the almighty Zezima or other famous ppl?(pics appreciated)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met the famous Mime.

Remember always, the famous players are just players.

mime26xl.png

Time to call Barihawk famous:

rsccbg8di.png

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I met and talked with The Old Nite for a few minutes but noob guy act like craziest which he like OMFG! I MET NUMBER #2 GUY! etc. But I guess it might sad if people act like craziest when they meet famous players neither real life famous people. I remember someone pm me and he say "I just met Zezima". :roll:

Like Mummi say "the famous players are just players". It's darn right.

I met the really infamous :wink: player named Blackbane. You know... the guy with all the cabbages?

I've had a nice encounter with Jagex Mod Matthew

I lost all the pictures save one that doesn't have a name with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I was really pissed. I'll need to save my images better next time. :oops:

ERR! I even had a pic of him saying cabbage! :evil:

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

I saw Misterxman once...

He said Hi to me :oops:

well i Guess hes only famous here, but i dont care :roll:

---

Try World 1 varrock. Theres always a somebody there.

sometimes...

*Mods are weird... They edited the name... :roll: well if you dont want the name thats fine lol*

Mod note: Whatever name you put in is censored automatically, most likely because it's a banned link in the system. ~Peter

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I've met Zezima once, when he was runecrafting natures back when he was lv96 runecraft. I also saw Sharif50 (rank #1 in Strength) in Varrock east bank, and I saw Samanthanz (I may not have spelled her name right)in Al Kharid. I saw Yankeeyank1 twice; once in Al Kharid smelting, then the next day in Varrock west anvils smithing bars.

EDIT: Look who I just bumped into in Ardougne north bank in RSC!

swiftymcvay.png

I thought he quit.

well, i've met the one who is wearin the full gold armor from castlewars :) Tha Boas

x31-the_boas.gif

swordy.gif

F2P; RSN: Loomysh; 100cmb; 88smithing

I met lilyuffie outside the blue drags before he got 99 prayer, he said he was going to get 99 prayer, I wished 'em good luck... he did it..

I've met zezima, the old nite, thehate, s a x, samanthanz (sp?) but she was being not nice.

35b9enp.jpg

Seen Zezima, Old Nite, Lilyuffie88, Kale Stille, Lynx153, Uloveme, S1acker.

Sold 5k essence to Choppermad.

Friends with Herbaman.

Daverick once killed my knight I was thieving.

Talked with English King yesterday.

Also my clan ZF has quite a few who are considered famous.

Lastly I once met this Michael_West guy, apparently was once rank 19 thieving. :P

Many others I've seen and talked to, but not sure how much detail I would like to go into.