Encounters with famous top players?

djbadiola

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What level is Zemina? (Combat)

if he's not 98 prayer yet: 125. Once he reaches is, hell be 126.

On topic: I've seen most of the top players, and I know most of them.

Vmser.png

Is anyone 126 combat yet?

Is 126 combat the highest lvl you can get to?

Yes, lots of players are level 126.

Yes, level 126 is the max combat level you can reach.

Oh yes, I saw Lightning once at the fishing guild and killed Herbaman at Castle wars (I'm not entirely certain if I killed him, their were other players trying to kill him, but I'm sure that the last blow on him was done by me :twisted: ).

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I saw Zezima about 3 hours ago at edgeville black demons, and i saw lil yuffy when i was runnin essence at nature altar. Ive met one of the high level f2p players as well "ho13243832" or something. :P

pixelsigwg5.png

i have seen a lvl 123 guy 2 days ago, in the highscore he had all f2p lvl pretty high. but i forgot his name :oops: .

and since im f2p the chance to see a famous or high lvl player are pretty small.

I saw Zezima about 3 hours ago at edgeville black demons, and i saw lil yuffy when i was runnin essence at nature altar. Ive met one of the high level f2p players as well "ho13243832" or something. :P

I saw her once, a looong time ago in Fally burying bones

She won't talk to me though... :(

16uq1.png

29nt.png

34li.png

^This guy was creepy...^

Dancing behind my back like that, saying "I like you" ... Ugh! Creepy! *shudders*

55xu.png

44so.png

68oo.png

I can't remember the rest at the moment...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

• 1 year later...

bewareofmefedit2lm.th.png

Bewareofmef.... Awesome gal, I asked her who mef was, but she insisted her name is suppose to be "Be ware of me f*er" I still think there is someone named mef out there.

Im the one in the Robin

lumbridge2nf.th.png

My buddy Lumby... his hair is greeen because Lumbridge is a grassy area. If you look realy closely you can see Lumbridge castle and lil newbs running around in his hair.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

I met someone named franzk today. Not many people know him. Although his combat is 125 and hes f2p for life. He was buring big bones in edgeville in world 7. Its not that exciting, but I thought it was amazing that he has a prayer level that high buring many big bones :)

Jaskkes.png

I met someone named franzk today. Not many people know him. Although his combat is 125 and hes f2p for life. He was buring big bones in edgeville in world 7. Its not that exciting, but I thought it was amazing that he has a prayer level that high buring many big bones :)

I was chatting with him today too. He's a cool guy.

I've also gotten beaten down by thehate in CW :P

sig2.jpg