Rate my landscape siggy

Astralinre

Thanks, glad you like it. It was made with Terragen.

The color's are a little dull, but I think they have the effect I was looking for..

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

The color's are a little dull, but I think they have the effect I was looking for..

I have that program too! I was going to make one into a signature but then I got bored and went outside. :lol:

Kingxero.png

I like the concept of it, though there are a few things that I can see improvement on

- The mountain in the background looks choppy, maybe make the quality of the anti-aliasing better?

-The sky, maybe work on that a little, it's not bad, but the clouds look fakeish

-Perhaps do more with the font, it doesn't look as if it has a destined spot or whatever, looks more like you just randomly stuck it somewhere. Also add some effects with it, make it apart of the sig.

Very nice though, it still looks great.

I like the concept of it, though there are a few things that I can see improvement on

- The mountain in the background looks choppy, maybe make the quality of the anti-aliasing better?

-The sky, maybe work on that a little, it's not bad, but the clouds look fakeish

-Perhaps do more with the font, it doesn't look as if it has a destined spot or whatever, looks more like you just randomly stuck it somewhere. Also add some effects with it, make it apart of the sig.

Very nice though, it still looks great.

Thanks. I think that's the first constructive criticism I've had for it.

- The main reason the mountain is choppy is because, well, that's the way it was made. I'll try your suggestion for it.

- I kind of like the effect that the 'fakish' looking clouds have, but I'll try something more realistic.

- Can't do anything about the font until I get Photoshop. The program I used to add the text has very limited abilities.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Nice but u should fix some things in my opinion :

-Graphic quality (pixelate effect here and there)

-The mountain to the right has an unrealistic shape and the texture on it is way 2 regulare....looks more like an human rather than natural thing.

- Water is a bit 2 cold looking...might have more color.

- Overall lack of colors....dunno if u made that on purpose but i'd personaly add some more colors...

- The font is nice still i think it's a bit 2 small and might be placed better...

overall 7/10 but could grow ^_^

I agree with the colours. Port it into PS7 and hit Ctrl+U (check the "colourise" box), and all your problems are solved :) . Other than the colour issue, the actual formation and composure of the piece is nice (Y).

6/10

- Back mountain is, as previously stated by many, choppy and unrealistic.

- Texture is very bland.

- It's really just a text slap. The writing ruins the flow of the landscape and could easily be better with out it. Try and integrate it in more.