Game industry failures : Jagex

bboyjyoung

Well, jagex, i would like to say that you have miserably failed and ruined your game.

The updates of december 10 are probably the biggest and largest game industry mistakes i have ever seen.

Runescape shouldn't be a dictatorship, and certainly restraining things too much is a very bad thing.

You killed one of your own biggest trademarks and things people liked about the game : The wilderness

It was replaced for a pointless thing called bounty hunter that could have been in it's own separate area.

Now comes the trade limits : It's completely idiotic.

What if a friend wants to help you? What if you get some gifts for your birthday or something... Now tell me, how are you supposed to give him what he needs? Imposing the 3k limit is probably the worst thing you have ever done to the economy of runescape. Hey look, i play world of warcraft and i don't see limits on the amount of gold i want to pay to someone to get something. Trading is all about risking and investing the prices you see fit.

I can't really name other game failures, but this is a big major one, and i must congratulate you on your overzealous quest of stupidity and supposed crusade against real world traders (Wich in my opinion, didn't really affect the gameplay in a noticeable way).

;)

Quick find code: 15-16-277-54726727

HiveBanner.png

it's not a 3k limit.

It's a 3k difference limit.

Hardly as bad and in most cases un-important as we trade with balance.

And to say rs was most liked for the wilderness is utter rubbish IMO. Pker's were one of the most talent, yet small groups on rs. Faaar outnumbered by general players (who often dont pk) and skillers (who definately don't pk)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

it's not a 3k limit.

And to say rs was most liked for the wilderness is utter rubbish IMO. Pker's were one of the most talent, yet small groups on rs. Faaar outnumbered by general players (who often dont pk) and skillers (who definately don't pk)

there is a 3k limit to giving other stuff,not trading in general-it is just owned

monter hunting is dead as you cant get a share

you dont know what your saying :|

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

I hardly get the new trade thing... yesterday my friend gave me his whip for free just to see if he could and it worked so how cant we share out monster drops??

Or is the trade balance not working? Because you can still give free items?

I am not going to quit as I mainly played for quests but I am not happy with the new updates, staking took away a hell of a lot of money from me and before anyone say no you can't make faster money in game, now the wilderness is dead.

& to be fair if your level your on the low end of 100 combat your screwed at these new ways of pk'ing same with duel arena because 90% of the time they are going to be higher then you, its poorly thought through and just plain destroying what the vast majority of players enjoyed about the game may as well have left the bots in..

I remember coming back after a 8 month break last year and thinking the amount of randoms was ridicules.

I have never bashed an update publicly before but I will this one, and I am sorry what pointless little monsters in the wilderness.....

Go kill your own monsters for a change.

You must also grow some brains:

your killing kq, your friend gets a chain, are you willing to trade 500+ times 3k??!

I guess you never played the first Runescape, the real one, if you think trading 500 times is something..

But my answer is: Yes.

p.s. I'm f2p only.

I hardly get the new trade thing... yesterday my friend gave me his whip for free just to see if he could and it worked so how cant we share out monster drops??

Or is the trade balance not working? Because you can still give free items?

it will be implaned in january

Playing since may 2001 and proud not on having any skill over 90.

pure_putin.png

it's not a 3k limit.

there is a 3k limit to giving other stuff,not trading in general-it is just owned

As i said in most cases it has no effect.

Most monster hunters either solo anyway

As for thoose that dont' just get used to useing loot share and dividing things up rather than dividing up value.

Everyone is making mountains out of molehills.

Why is as soon as jagex makes an update tht slightly damages a small group it is something "everyone" does i mean jeeze. Darkbow, barrows, cwars, pc and desert treasure have all had big long term impacts on rs than these minute little alterations

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

it's not a 3k limit.

As i said in most cases it has no effect.

Most monster hunters either solo anyway

As for thoose that dont' just get used to useing loot share and dividing things up rather than dividing up value.

Everyone is making mountains out of molehills.

Why is as soon as jagex makes an update tht slightly damages a small group it is something "everyone" does i mean jeeze. Darkbow, barrows, cwars, pc and desert treasure have all had big long term impacts on rs than these minute little alterations

noone is making mountains out of molehills. i do not know what you are doing when you play rs, but some of us are being a tad social to the friends we can trust but not meet because they live too far away. i don't skill or go solo all the time, ots not fun. loot share isn't good. it isn't fair. maybe you get a d chain but your friend never does. and now you cant even split. the trade system stinks. i gave full rune to my friend on his birthday and we had a nice time killing the ice queen together (we were a little newbie back then.), but now its a nono. and the drop parties are gone too. in rsc drop parties was extremely popular. and what is the point of POH when you cant have a drop party. ah well.

karlpetter.gif

This update has had 1 possitive aspect. The ruined duels are now available for F2P :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D> :thumbsup: =D>.

Also the ditch could be removed.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

your killing kq, your friend gets a chain, are you willing to trade 500+ times 3k??!

How about you use the loot share option, and eventually get abouts even amount of drops?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

How about you use the loot share option, and eventually get abouts even amount of drops?

Except that you dont?

If your friend gets a Chain, it doesn't boost your chance of getting one, you just get more drops.

Except that you dont?

If your friend gets a Chain, it doesn't boost your chance of getting one, you just get more drops.

The drops have always been based on luck, not every KQ hunter has got the same amount of chains per kills, what's new in that?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I guess you never played the first Runescape, the real one, if you think trading 500 times is something..

But my answer is: Yes.

p.s. I'm f2p only.

Then don't talk crap then. If you don't know. Don't act like your a guru or something.

Lootshare is horrible and so is your way of opinioning on something you don't even know about.

you don't know what your saying :|

Well some people can't kill high drop worthy monsters by themselves...

i'd like to see someone solo GWD bosses. And i mean all of them, at Combats 110+ like they did as a group.

Your logic fails

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg