What A Great Update!

Death2Put

To me, this update is amazing. It rids of all RWT 100%. Pkers still have a place to PK without RWT. New Clan Wars sounds alot of fun. I couldn't asked for a better update. Discuss how you like this update.

My points -

- Player to Player trading is better! Less scamming and better price control.

- The wilderness is more exciting with new monsters and minigames.

- RWT is extinct.

- No annoying bots.

\' Jagex \'

*** Post only positive remarks about the update. There are many threads allready that are against this. Thanks for respecting these wishes and showing you are civilized.

108th to 99 Prayer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't got the chance to play since the update, but I really like the sound of no autoers!

has anybody seen the difference ingame? Like no more autoers, a sudden jump in highscores? Anything to confirm to RWT is indeed dead?

When I get a chance to take a break from herblore ill head to F2P Yews, must be 100% empty except with legitiment players.

108th to 99 Prayer

Nothing will bring back old pking, but these updates have potential.

Clan Wars is good, but for serious clans to be able to use it needs some tweaking.

BH at the moment is quite unfair and needs some tweaking.

The trading stuff... they have the right idea, but team monster killing got [bleep]ed.

I'm in half a mind. 6/10.

I completely agree with you, 10/10 for jagex.

didn't you post yesterday saying that this was the death of monster killing?

Nothing will bring back old pking, but these updates have potential.

Clan Wars is good, but for serious clans to be able to use it needs some tweaking.

BH at the moment is quite unfair and needs some tweaking.

The trading stuff... they have the right idea, but team monster killing got [bleep].

I'm in half a mind. 6/10.

I completely agree with you, 10/10 for jagex.

The solution to Monster killing is lootshare. If players don't appreciate lootshare then simply don't go monster killing. =; The game changes, and along with that, you, the player, must as well.

108th to 99 Prayer

Death of group monster killing, but there has been feedback from a jagex moderator that they are working on a fix for this and so i'm completely happy with the updates now.

The way i see it, in a situation like this it would be better if everyone had the options of quit now or adapt. I don't want to quit now so instead i'll adapt to the new runescape.

The thing that annoys me most is the people who can't choose either of these options and instead have turned to autotyping at riots.

Death of group monster killing, but there has been feedback from a jagex moderator that they are working on a fix for this and so i'm completely happy with the updates now.

That's a reassurance.

I'm most worried about the big clans. They will struggle to adapt to an area where there is no reward or no risk. If jagex improves CLW then I'll be happy, but for now I'm finding it difficult to find a reason to play :(

I'm most worried about the big clans. They will struggle to adapt to an area where there is no reward or no risk.

Bounty Hunter provides a nice empty arena with a handy bank and fairly wide level restrictions. It's also got risk, for those who want their wars to be expensive.

Or are the item restrictions and entrance system too much of an impediment?

Many new lures have already been made with bounty hunter.

A 1 itemer or something with a terrible weapon goes and attacks a really strong guy. The strong guy kills him and then loots the weapon which stops him leaving for 3minutes or protecting his items. A team then kill him for free/easy money.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Remember there is more to runescape than pvp, go and try something else and i'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much.

That's just it, I don't. Really.

Enjoy your update... I won't.

:roll:

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

A 1 itemer or something with a terrible weapon goes and attacks a really strong guy. The strong guy kills him and then loots the weapon which stops him leaving for 3minutes or protecting his items. A team then kill him for free/easy money.

That isn't a lure at all, just strategy. When you enter bounty hunter you consent to losing all your items.

@Nanoha_Takamachi, good to see you chose to adapt to the new runescape. :thumbsup:

This post has nothing to do with the topic, nothing positive about it.

108th to 99 Prayer