Pking was ruined.. GF jagex. It was great as long it lasted

iNCX5qkKXq8

I know it isnt a pk video, but its totaly related to pking. It all ended because of this. I've always enjoyed runescape wildy, it was the thing that made runescape unique! now its gone. along with over 100.000 members.

It was great as long it lasted on 10 december jagex made a devistaging choice..It took away our wilderness.

Pking in the old wilderness was the main thing i did in runescape, and where i trained for. Now they took it, i'm not sure if i would continue. I'd just wanna say that playing this game was a unique experience as long as it lasted

Some history

-First Jagex takes away Pest controll which worked fine for evryone! Now today olmost evryone still uses the first boat

-Than jagex makes his first mistake, they change duel arena. For the real life item traders.. 3k cap limit

-Now Jagex took away PK, the wilderness where no rules should applie..Now it says you cant take monk robes?

-In the further they want to make sure you cant trade unbalanced trades! Example: you cant trade 10k for 14k! for real life item traders Jagex is turning to a communism

Jagex your fight against Real life item traders has gone to far!

GF Jagex..

Song: Sum41 - Pieces

Video: 3:01

Newest info

-Jagex has removed all comments in the News & announcement section. The rant section already has over 3500 pages in one single thread! How long will it take till jagex gets the message?

Please constructive comments, we all know how we feel.

as for constructive commenting:

go to bounty hunter? there is hardly no way jagex is gonna change this, i think the only time they ever changed an update back was when they completely banned 3rd party clients, that was a very small update when it comes to the game, though this is not, this is a very mager update, so from my point of view you either have to accept it and stop whining, or quit runescape.

i havent made a signature of this small format :(

Theres hardly a chance they change it? :shame:

Mod Alex said he would fully support the comeback of pking he and other J mods said pking might come back the 17th. Respectively.. This is due the amazing rants forum and protests in various worlds.

You say i stop whining and quit rs? Why my whining counts. If entire runescape whines, do you think they'll keep this update? :o

No they wont!

Next time talk to the hand =;

go to bounty hunter? there is hardly no way jagex is gonna change this, i think the only time they ever changed an update back was when they completely banned 3rd party clients, that was a very small update when it comes to the game, though this is not, this is a very mager update, so from my point of view you either have to accept it and stop whining, or quit runescape.

im guessing your a one item team member who enjois getting the odd iron kill, i however am not and i quit.

!!!SwEeT BoMbInG!!!

Found this on the RS rants fourm.. not mine but good.

[hide=Update rant]

T'was two weeks before Christmas, and all through Runescape Not a player had known what would soon be their fate. The updates were posted on the website with care, In hopes that all players would like what was there. I logged onto Runescape and what did I see? Four new updates were listed, Wonder what they could be? Real world trading is bad, its evil they say A new Jagex fight against cheaters today! Real money for gold, their raking in lots. Kill all the autoers, kill all the bots! Removing unbalanced trades, *What the heck is that? Means all those merchants will never get their phat! Farewell birthday gifts, no more helping a friend. No more running nats, *Just where will it end? This 1st post was painful, yet I just pressed through. But I held my breath as I opened number 2. Trade and drop changes, seems like lots of chatter. I clicked on the link to see what was the matter. 3k gold pieces is now the trade limit. No more getting Barrows, unless millions are in it. Drop parties are out, drop transfers are too. A gravestone is left if a Fire Giant kills you. No more getting rich when a noob makes a mistake. Those items are no longer yours for the take. I could not believe, in what was to be; With an unsteady hand, I clicked post number 3. Wilderness changes? Please say its not so! Revenant ghosts? Now thats a low blow! Bounty Hunter, Bounty Hunter, Why is it multi? If you go solo, you surely will die. I PKd for a living, I guess thats now done. Jagex, you ruined it, its no longer fun. No more PKing, no more easy dough. No more Runescape, looks like its time to go. If you liked this post, and I hope that you might. Copy and paste it, LETS PUT UP A FIGHT! We can get our Wildy back, if we all stick together. If Jagex don't listen, we'll might all just quit FOREVER

[/hide]

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Yeh, what made the wilderness enjoyable was that it was a place with very little "rules" and now, jagex made it just like the safe areas... But they had to do this because of all the "Real world trading..."

And I really do hate the bounty hunter now... Because it is such a small area and clans just totally dominate... I really think they should at least add a single combat zone area... :?

~ X V3 N ÃÆÃâÃâ¹Ãâ M X ~

V3N0Msig3-2.png

A grand end...

Bounty Hunter sucked, I tried it out. I ate about 2 sharks before...oh, maybe 20 people owned me?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

All bounty hunter is, is a bunch of teaming one itemers, Theres no single combat.

And as for whining? He pays for the game, He deserves to whine.

Well it doesn't mean he DESERVES to whine, but I have seen you running around in wildy before, so I know how you feel. But yea, bounty hunter is total Crap.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I go bounty i get piled by level 126s. I'm level 103, with 3 or 4 of them icing, ranging and binding me it's awfully hard =/

Good fight [bleep]ex. You tried, you failed, hard.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the wild too, and ill be the first to admit it that it was probably the dumbest thing jagex has ever done. I believe however, that they had a choice: The bots were taking up alomst all of the skilling spots in F2P, and even a load of them in P2P. People were complaining about them, so it was really a hard decision. But think about it this way: Jagex gave us 7 years of wild. Why not look at it as a gift? We had 7 awsome years, and we still have hundreds of thousands of vid's that we can watch to bring back good memories. Also, you still have your friends list, dont you? And we dont know if the new minigames will be good. For all we know the single combat one could be a downsized wild ^_^!

LOL