i died in dragon slayer

kburts

because my internet connection is **NOT VERY GOOD** i got killed while doing dragon slayer, and lost soo much stuff. I was happily killing him when the computer stopped working and said "connection lost, attempting to re-establish" then it logged me out.

when i logged back in, i was DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: * 1,000,000,000,000 :cry:

see all of thoose sad faces, that dragon gave me every ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm VERY ANGRY!!!!

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

i want to get 59 mage then try to kill it with mage :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

if that doesn't work, i will become a skiller and never kill naything ever again :cry: jk,jk i like killing stuff also when all my non-member's stuff reaches lv 99... except my attacking things, i will *mabe* be able to convince my parents to let me become a member :D

yoshimario.gif

My Photobucket

Aww that sucks. What did you lose mate?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

P.S. I'm VERY ANGRY!!!!

I shall now refer to you as Captain Obvious ^.^

Don't worry,if you lose to Elvarg,it'll make you want to work harder next time,and if you do you can beat it(level 43 owns Elvarg ftw ^.^)And you may wanna get a broadband/wireless...Less lag.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Think thats bad?

Ever attacked a monster, and killed it, but right after its dead it still SOMEHOW hits you?

BAM Ray on 3hp left hits Elvarg a 4 and Elvarg is dead, and someone hits Ray with a scorching fireball.

I WON BUT I LOST!

I dont need a siggy no moar.

i want to get 59 mage then try to kill it with mage :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Magic is no good againts Elvarg, you really need to be a melee fighter. Trust me, I know, I watched my friend try to kill him with water blast (wich is supposed to be his weakness) and he failed quite badly, F2P mage robes are NOT good. He was lvl 60 magic at that time.

i will *mabe* be able to convince my parents to let me become a member :D

Good luck with that one :thumbsup:

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

broadband/wireless...Less lag.

Having a wireless is more laggy than having a wired connection... Unless your Ethernet port is messed up.

I feel for you Kburts, What did you loose?

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

i lost addy platebody, power ammy, team-50 cape, 8 cakes, 8 chocolate cakes, and 10 swordies, and a addy fullhelm and my anti dragon shield

Dude, I'll give you the cash value of those items if you like. Next time just make sure your cables and plugged in firmly, and you have the best connection going into your computer from your router/modem as possible.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Think thats bad?

Ever attacked a monster, and killed it, but right after its dead it still SOMEHOW hits you?

BAM Ray on 3hp left hits Elvarg a 4 and Elvarg is dead, and someone hits Ray with a scorching fireball.

I WON BUT I LOST!

Sorry but that must be pretty rare. Either you got hit a split second earlier, or you clashed at the same time...

On topic, if you can't fix your internet speed, train a bit more in order to insure death to Elvarg.

i lost addy platebody, power ammy, team-50 cape, 8 cakes, 8 chocolate cakes, and 10 swordies, and a addy fullhelm and my anti dragon shield

Dude, I'll give you the cash value of those items if you like. Next time just make sure your cables and plugged in firmly, and you have the best connection going into your computer from your router/modem as possible.

thank you sooo much, i'll add you for next time i'm on

yoshimario.gif

My Photobucket

thank you sooo much, i'll add you for next time i'm on

Just after the money aren't ya?

because my internet connection is **NOT VERY GOOD** i got killed while doing dragon slayer, and lost soo much stuff. I was happily killing him when the computer stopped working and said "connection lost, attempting to re-establish" then it logged me out.

when i logged back in, i was DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see all of thoose sad faces, that dragon gave me every ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm VERY ANGRY!!!!

Ow. That should have been bad. Don't bring too much stuff though, at level 45 I killed Elvarg while having only a Rune Scimmy, Addy Plate and Legs and the Anti-Dragon Shield equipped and 20 lobsters. That way, if I died, I'd just lose the lobbies and the shield. Just get those things again, and try again. You'll beat ol' Vargy, you will.

• 2 weeks later...
Well blame your internet provider then, what do you want us to do?

when you came onto the forum, did you notice it was a rants forum? people come here to relieve frustration and share bad experiences with other players

OT: ive had that at irons, disconnected when we were both about half hp, by the time it'd logged on again there was a steel in place of the iron! :shock: but i saved my self (just)... Its happened at barrows too, im beginning to think your internet suddenly screws up at the worst time just to annoy people, yea i died at barrows that time :x

PS> CONGRATULSTIONS!!!!

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway