MAZE, With a Friend?

maze4nq.png

i got a maze and was like yippY! then as im doin it i think i see someone out of the corner of my eye... :shock: ive never seen more than 1 person at a maze, so i look at my map and sure enuff another white dot!

if this is old news to some of u im sorry, i just found this out right now

as u can see im only calling him a newb because i own him at mazes im furthur along :)

PS : prize sucked 2800 feathers and 200 steel arrows

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its normal,I've been in a maze with someone else and I've been at a mime with 2 others before 8)

When I found the trawler bug I stood in mime audience for an hour on world 18.... no one came :(

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Its normal,I've been in a maze with someone else and I've been at a mime with 2 others before 8)

When I found the trawler bug I stood in mime audience for an hour on world 18.... no one came :(

I wish I found out about the trawler bug. I would of had so much fun... :( :cry: Then of course report it to JAGeX after I "explored" the RS underworld.

ozXHe7P.png

I wish I found out about the trawler bug. I would of had so much fun... :( :cry: Then of course report it to JAGeX after I "explored" the RS underworld.

Heh, I reported it to jagex after a day, since there was nothing gamebreaking they told me I should play around down there while i can :D

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Heh, I reported it to jagex after a day, since there was nothing gamebreaking they told me I should play around down there while i can :D

Lucky.... :x :cry:

When i got my mimes there was another guy standing there/another guy walking in.

It was happened to me in a few days ago. I found it's funny after I say hi then he say hi. :lol: