Another Armadyl Hilt.

Heh, clearly they dont know about the "draining the power blah blah blah thing"

Anyhow:

How did you choose to get the KC without the Arma pendant?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, clearly they dont know about the "draining the power blah blah blah thing"

Anyhow:

How did you choose to get the KC without the Arma pendant?

I get kc just north of where the bandos area is (out of range of any bandos dudes) and I just range pray the whole time, pendant would make no difference.

Nice job loved all the pictures, im currently trying to join gof thanks for the inventory picture it will help me alot on knowing what to bring. If you ever have space for a 3rd person , id love to come.

10/10

Gotsol A.k.a 1 800 rang3r

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Nice streak, can't think of anyone who should deserve it more :twisted:

Are you still playing at all Apathy?

Yea i play on a nooby account, not quite maxed everything like on Xxxapathyxxx though. Not as rich either lol

pm if you want the name

How many kills a trip are you getting with solo/duo?

I could only manage 2-3 rounds solo on Apathy. :-#

What?

m_theory11.png

Wow gratz!! I'm guessing with all these drops you've already got a phat, if not you can get one with just the one drop!! Amazing achievement, didn't even realise you could solo armadyl (not that I have the range level, but maybe I can duo seeing as it seems to be so worthwhile!!). Spend it wisely <3:

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Nice streak, can't think of anyone who should deserve it more :twisted:

Are you still playing at all Apathy?

how did you do that???? it's a gif or something? :o

10/10 for drops ^^

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

1/10 because your a horrible person on RS
Ahh, what have I done to deserve that? :?

We KQed together like 10 months ago and i lagged and died and you stole all my stuff even though we had agreed each of us would return it if one of us died, you also ignored all my messages asking for it back -.-

We KQed together like 10 months ago and i lagged and died and you stole all my stuff even though we had agreed each of us would return it if one of us died, you also ignored all my messages asking for it back -.-

I'm gonna assume you have the wrong person here. Not only do I not know who you are, but I have ALWAYS, ALWAYS returned stuff to team mates when they die.

Sorry that you lost stuff there though... :?

I'm gonna assume you have the wrong person here. Not only do I not know who you are, but I have ALWAYS, ALWAYS returned stuff to team mates when they die.

i really know it was you, check it im probally still on your ignore list, i remeber so clearly as i did not expect to be betrayed by a 126, trust me i never forget a name, you probally know but you don't want your friends to know that you're not trustworthy

i really know it was you, check it im probally still on your ignore list, i remeber so clearly as i did not expect to be betrayed by a 126, trust me i never forget a name, you probally know but you don't want your friends to know that you're not trustworthy

I'm pretty sure he wasn't even 126 combat 10 months ago..Sxq is probably the nicest person you could meet, and he always returns stuff

So gtfo

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

You were never on my ignore list, seeing as my ignore list is empty. + My chat is aways on.

And yeah, I got 126 like a month ago.

You were never on my ignore list, seeing as my ignore list is empty. + My chat is aways on.

And yeah, I got 126 like a month ago.

Oh SNAP!

O_M_G_Guasto.png