best prank call

LimpyDiablo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(By the way fgfu, Petco said they'll consider importing a couple Battletoads for me :wink: ). I also called twice on my cell phone, and once on my home phone... :!:

I confiscate your battletoads in the name of the Regime to enhance the amphibious portion of my army.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My best one:

I was with my best friend, and I felt like getting back at my ex for dumping me. So we come up with this huge plan. We're gonna call her mom. So we call her: "Hello?" "Hi! How are you ma'am?" "I'm good. "How about you?" "I'm great. I just wanted to let you know, I'm from the police. My name is Detective Sanchez. We've been keeping an eye on your daughter." "Why is that officer?" "We think she's been hoing herself out to other men." "WHAT?!" "I'm sorry to tell you this ma'am. It makes it even worse because she's underage. I'm sorry ma'am." *click*

I have never laughed so fricking hard in my life.

She comes to school the next mad at her mom. Apparently she got grounded from going anywhere for a year! ROFL!!!

Harmonicdoom.png

Put on a Russian accent and keep asking if Borris is there. If they keep on insisting he isn't there then start threatening them, saying you will get the whole of soviet Russia against the person if s/he doesn't get Borris. If the person you phoned happens to put someone named Borris on the line then just do the same but say you've got the plans all set up and do the same as above but asking for Nikolai or some other random Russian name.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I have a question about prank calling, I was prank calling GameStop and various other people a few minutes ago, and I called GameStop for like the 3rd time, and the guy said, "Please stop calling me, I have your number and if you don't stop I'll turn it into the police". Now, I did *67 (which makes my number "restricted" on the caller ID), so if there any way for him to know my number even with *67? Or was he just trying to scare me? Because it worked :lol: (By the way fgfu, Petco said they'll consider importing a couple Battletoads for me :wink: ). I also called twice on my cell phone, and once on my home phone... :!:

He was probably just pranking you. They do that a lot. I ask them what my number is when they say that. None has answered.

One Petco asked how much they were and where to buy 'em from. Said they'd give the information to the corporate office to see if they could start selling Battletoads.

A Chinese restaurant also told me that Battletoads were a delicacy and highly expensive.

I prefer using my own voices. Soundboards are really limited. I called McDonalds with Jack Black asking more chicken nuggets and a diet coke because I was trying to watch my figure. He called me a [bleep].

Also, you only get 1 good person out of a bunch who actually fall for it. Most places know about it and as do random people. You only get lucky once in a while.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

wow, how many /b/tards are on here??

or its a bunch of posers saying "PMG BATTLETOADS", we will never know.

None at all. Most of the kiddies on this forum would be scared if we showed them /b/.

Anyways, you kids enjoy wasting people's time for your personal amusement? You all do realize that most hotline workers are volunteers who do not get paid, and only do it because they want to help kids who actually need it. Grow up, guys.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

lol erk, you just posted on the "funny things to do at a mall" thread and it seems you do a lot of things to waste people's time for amusement :wink:
No, I do normal things, like play sports with my friends when I'm bored. I don't bother anyone, and they don't bother me, thank you.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

lol erk, you just posted on the "funny things to do at a mall" thread and it seems you do a lot of things to waste people's time for amusement :wink:
No, I do normal things, like play sports with my friends when I'm bored. I don't bother anyone, and they don't bother me, thank you.

...We do prank calls when we're bored and also the workers probably know this crap is going to come up okay?

also I am assuming most of us just get the urge to do it sometimes....I only did a prank call once and wanted to know everyone else's

Not everyone is "perfect" okay?

and someone is probably able to find someway to insult my grammar so ahead of time I don't really care.//

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

One Petco asked how much they were and where to buy 'em from. Said they'd give the information to the corporate office to see if they could start selling Battletoads.

A Chinese restaurant also told me that Battletoads were a delicacy and highly expensive.

Haha, tonight a friend and I were doing some prank calls and I remembered Battletoads, so we called a few Chinese restaurants and it was pretty funny. Then we called Taco Bell and when we asked the guy working if they had the Battletoad toys yet, he said "You mean those things from that Super Nintendo game?" :x

Anyways, for some reason my friend called him a noob, the guy started arguing about how he was so great at all these games and hung up. Not the greatest prank call ever, but at least it was entertaining.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

yeah I phoned a suicide hotline AND a *er hem*hotline in a 3way call and didn't talk

can't really find anything funny about calling suicide hotline...

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

yeah I phoned a suicide hotline AND a *er hem*hotline in a 3way call and didn't talk

Suicide Hotline, [word beginning with s] hotline, in a three way call.

Get it now?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Get it now?

I think u don't get what i'm saying:

it's just not funny to prank call a suicide hotline...

those people got serious jobs, very difficult ones.

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Get it now?

I can't really see what's good about calling an operator who deals with people with a gun to their head either...

Get it now?

Agreed. People who work on suicide hotlines have important jobs. Its not as if they're sitting at a desk twiddling their thumbs till some prank caller comes up. Seriously, if you're gonna prank call, be more mature than pranking people with jobs that are serious.

I'm really hoping you people aren't idiotic losers enough to be sending false calls to the police. Some of these pranks sicken me. keep the prank calls to your friends. With strangers like telemarketers, you can get them to lose their job. not something to be proud of. Grow up guys.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide]

Get it now?

[/hide]

I'm really hoping you people aren't idiotic losers enough to be sending false calls to the police.

Like this kid?

Using a pay phone in new york once, I called the cops and asked if I could a whopper, medium fries and a large soda.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I do hope he called the non-emergency line...you did, right, Abysslawhip?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Knowing Abyssal, not only is it unlikely that he called the non-emergency line, but he probably found some way of locking himself inside the toll booth until the cops arrived as well.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Knowing Abyssal, not only is it unlikely that he called the non-emergency line, but he probably found some way of locking himself inside the toll booth until the cops arrived as well.

f'ing lol

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming