Yew spots for f2p

mhdln1

Atm, I find that the yews behind the Varrock Castle to be very convenient, and is normally not crowded (even on f2p, at least compared to other trees)

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Edge, varrock and north of rimmington seem the best ones on f2p.

I usually go to the rimmington one with the runes for fally teleport and run back there. probably the furthest away from bank though but its quiet.

prices seem to vary atm between 350-450..not really sure

Varrock castle Yews are busy as hell since the exchange, with players collecting a load and immediately placing a sale at the exchange.

The Edgeville Yews are a better prospect now that the army of bots has been eliminated, but are still quite busy.

The single Yew near the earth altar (outside Varrock) may be less busy.

The Lumbridge Yew circuit (4) is more usable now without the bots.

The only Yews you get any peace at are the Rimmington (south of Melzar's) ones, precisely because they are far from a bank!

Take your pick, short walk and slow cutting or long walk & fast cutting.

My favorite spots are south of falador, rimmington (4 trees), and lumbridge swamp.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

go a german world should be empty there go behind varrock castle u can use bsnk at ge now or sell em straight off

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Every tree in 2008 will be farmer/autoer free, because the farmers/autoers have no way to sell there gold so they will quit.

So most trees will be bare, and most trees are close to a bank, I like the ones behind Varrock castle (bank in GH)

I like the trees in Falador (3) or the 4 trees at Melzar's maze as the crowd factor is not as high. Woodcutting at night also would help as trees are most likely bare. Varrock Palace is now just as bad as the Melzar's maze trees with the autoers running back and forth as you have many other player chopping and dropping off at the Grand Exchange, so trees will come down rather quickly.

Have fun! :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png