Most fun thing to do in F2P?

andufusthebronze

I think clan wars is ridiculously fun despite not gaining any items from it and the fact that if you decide you wanna use magic (or even range) you get destroyed as soon as they see you unless you wait until later to bust it out.

It's pretty cool when your team of 10 is beating 35+ people of nearly equal level because of basic strategy and organization.

No offense to those whom have posted, but snow ball fighting is completely boring in my opinion.

Personally, for me anyways, the most fun is Duel Arena, and ranging while having some nice discussions with others around me. Unfortunately, the places I range don't usually have people there. :(

I have to look into Clan Wars though, seems to be a popular idea amongst you guys.

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png

As I always say, it's a matter of oppinion. I do think that snowball fights, and Clan Wars is fun. I also enjoy skilling, but that's just me I guess. It's not really that much to do in F2P servers. Also, Bounty Hunter could be fun!

O'Ducky

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Im suprised that you guys can even say f2p is fun :shock:

I find it really annoying and limiting, and I no Im usally a member so Im prolly biased but cmon...theres absolutly bugger all to do in f2p...

Im f2p at teh mo so dont cuss me lol

But if I had to say what the most fun thing is, I would say its definatly clan wars lol!

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

Definatly bounty hunter, even though it's stupid because you can't pick anything up, nothing gets the adreneline rushing like a player kill.

And then there's the team of 10+ people who kill you in 10 seconds, saying 'owned' and you not being able to go back into BH for 2 minutes...

Duel arena and clan wars are pretty good.

Im gonna make a Event for my clan someday so this thread are interesting :o

How about a clan wars ownage (like 50+)

How about a duel arena tourlament

How about u make soemthing up ur self :D

awww comeon this one is easy!!!

ANNOY NOOBS!

just go into any f2p worlds ad start skillign till lower lvl players start to ask you questions, the first thing you do is just reply with the same thing they said/asked for except when they get starred by calling you names, just put these little twinkling stars in there like so: jerk --> ****

This will piss most of them off, otherwise when they ask you what lvls you have just reply with 1 or 2 whcih will lead to an malfunction in their brains, just look at the reply's and the fun can begin!!!