Wildy Update

markespiritu

it rocks. i can make 500k a hour now :D

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Moved this to help and advice, seeing as it is a question about the game.

~Mcneilp~

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Due to the wilderness update a couple of weeks back, players can no longer be randomly attacked by another player in the wilderness. Players are prone to be hit by the very agressive revenant ghosts, who will hit hard and act as bot player killers that roams the wilderness. I believe the skull came from people runecrafting via the abyss. :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

How is he making 500k an hour? I'm make like 1/2k a nats an hour so like 125k an hour, even with double nats thats only 250k an hour and i think i go pretty fast :/

Using all four puches, I can easily craft 1500+ ess /hour, making double nats=3000nats=750k. If I try hard, I can make 45 runs an hour, which is over 2000 ess crafted.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

How is he making 500k an hour? I'm make like 1/2k a nats an hour so like 125k an hour, even with double nats thats only 250k an hour and i think i go pretty fast :/

Get runecraft 91lvl for double nats and maybye you will make ;)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Can craft roughly 2.1k ess if you go hard.

That's 4.2k nats at 91.

nats roughly 260 or so each = 1,092,000 per hour

Ess at roughly 130 ea now, 546k

546k per hour, assuming you work very very hard.

Of course people can't usually manage to hit over 2k ess per hour

But you can go in wildy in bounty hunter area if you want to attack somebody :)

BTW: Now in wildy more dangerous because NPC's in packs can attack you which can ice barriage you heal themselfs and hit plenty...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I just have a few questions about the new wildy update.

Firstly, can u attack other people in the wild? and if u cant how do people get skulls over their head?

No, you can't att people in wildy anymore, too att them you need to go into Bounty Hunter mini game. But i would not suggest to do so, when you get a kill, you will get piled by 100th of pepps.

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)