Best money making method? ( profit wise obviously)

joey11223

hey guys, so i haven't been playing for a long time and there have been many game changing updates it seems in the time i was gone. Prices have changed, methods have changed, their are trading rules etc..

A quick question first. I have heard something about a maximum amount of money in trades dependent on quest points, what is all this about?

But on the main question. Can someone tell me the best monkey making method there is for me?

I am roughly lvl 50 in most skills apart from Hunter( dont want it to be hunter related), i have high combat stats if that matters.

Is making nats still one of the better money makers, or growing ranarrs, barrows( obviously barrows has no set profit, but roughly)?

any help would be great! Thanks in advance. :D

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Yeah runecrafting and barrows sounds alright.

I know you said not hunter related but that's what I would strongly suggest. If I never trained hunter I doubt I would have ever had more than 10m cash.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Yeah runecrafting and barrows sounds alright.

I know you said not hunter related but that's what I would strongly suggest.

^ Same.

Also, with the current prices of yews and pure ess, I'd say those are some pretty nice options too.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Keep an eye on rune prices if you go with rc

i've been doing laws since nats died on their [wagon] and laws shot up by like 30 ea

double nats are ofc best for rc, but if you can't do doubles i'd go with laws till nats stabilise a lil

If people sell for low price they drop in same way price, then who want to make long time profit on something then never sell in GE for less then medium price it, elsewhere you will do fluence to price dropping, i suggesting allways your favorite ware try to sell with highter then medium price or at least middle price and all must do this then prices will stabilize... (i say it already like 20+ time)

Bad then guys which time to time buy some ware try to buy it only for MIN price, they in same way make fluence to drop price and in same way they do then people who produce this ware just leave this because it will be with no any profit and later will be problems for him to buy what he want!

I Wonder or somebody now selling pray pots (when they dropped less then 7k i started to make they only for my own needs) or if you still will drop CBALLS prices soon people stop to produce they, limit already near for cballs like now they like 164 (MAX price) i think possible in 2 days it drop lower then 150gp each selling and buying it with min price then buyers just loose cballs source because is slow like exp and people do this only for profit, people just leave this and start to do something else...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

go to karamja (make sure you finished pirate's chest quest!)

ok now i use this to make money all da time, ok

go to karamja and pick bannaners until you have full load

ok now drop em off in da crate and talk to da guy wif da monkey

ok then you get 30gp right?

ok then just repeat this over and over

it's a good method, i got over 3k in one day :)

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Lol it was joke :) for F2P i thik best is some resources selling like yews, coal or iron :)

BTW: You can do from randoms sometimes 500 each :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

oh, you could also go to mossies in lvl 38 wildy and collect the chaos there...bring a teleport tab and collect lots of chaos like 100 or more...sell them on grand exchange for big profit

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Lol, good joke. I actually have seen that method proposed by a couple people in money making guides as a good way to make money, lol. It's the worst method I've ever seen suggested. XD

Like i one day like i remember I found some guilde then in varrock are some lady NPC (i not sure but if i good remember that one which trade clothes) at city center and if you have with you golden ring and if you agree to marry she, she will give i dont remember now but something like 100k gp, is myth if really, but in some guide i found it like trick :) i suspect that guide written some n00b :)

And another thing i remember from same guide, like you need to go to (dont remember good again) enought hight wildy level and find enought agressive monster and you need not attack him but talk to him and then he give some money :) is another myth :)

P.S. Don't try things which i written i just written it like joke, just few years ago i searched for RuneScape tricks and found these i tested some but is really myth, i written about more funny just :)

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

for f2p i think the best way if you have a cmbt lv of 60-70 to go to the chaos shrine way north of fally just before you enter the wild, stock up your inventory half of food and kill every guy in a red robe which you can find, then steal as many wine of zamoracks as you can before the guys pop up again. After like 3 rounds you have to wait for you stats to regenerate because theyll be so low you cant kill them anymore. after that sell them at grand exchange they sell 600-800 gp ea

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Bring it on!

Member.png

The best way to make money is to merchant through the GE. When the trade balance update came, nat prices went up because nat running got nearly wiped out. Nats went from 259 ea to 277 ea in a week.

Look at future updates and guess how the prices are going to be affected. Try to second-guess the market.

Although this requires little actual effort, you need to have a good amount of money to start with (100k should be enough to start you off, though more is better) and you need to predict the prices well. It could take a few days for GE prices to change, and you could guess wrong and lose money.

Hope that helps

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.