Summoning has brought me more pain than joy...

Sprout_teh_druid

Your friend is.......weird......to say the very least. He should spend time training other skills then trying to hunt for summoning clues. I think Jagex thinks this skill will be a "Instant hit" so thats why they are leaking a little bit at a time to build up the suspense. I remember in one of the Diaries, a Jagex mod said "Summoning is the skill people have been waiting for." So I'm sure they are expecting a lot of people to love it.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

Oh wow... That's... Sad. Just let your friend cool down, least till summoning comes out and he starts talking to you. If he doesn't... Well... It's his loss. You can always add me if you want a decent chat on RS. Or you can just go to the Lightning chat etc. :wink:

My RSN Is Ash Two. :-w

One day, when I look back on all this, I'm going to think to myself:

What the buck was I thinking?

I bet all of you will instantly pile on me, but that friend is me.

Although some of it is true, he was mostly overexaggerating. The real story is that I was doing alot of quests to tide off my excitement for Summoning, while asking a few friends to do some investigation into some Summoning rumors for me. Sprout and Me got into an argument about the Release Date of Summoning, and I decided to put him on Ignore temporarily after he constantly kept insulting and trying to disprove me.

The whole Clanchat Ban thing was a group vote from the Organization I lead and use my Clanchat as the meetingplace of, it infact was barely even my fault.

To be honest, I can't count how many times he has either been put on Ignore or generally been so annoying that he's upset alot of people.

Although some of it is true, he was mostly overexaggerating. The real story is that I was doing alot of quests to tide off my excitement for Summoning, while asking a few friends to do some investigation into some Summoning rumors for me. Sprout and Me got into an argument about the Release Date of Summoning, and I decided to put him on Ignore temporarily after he constantly kept insulting and trying to disprove me.

The whole Clanchat Ban thing was a group vote from the Organization I lead and use my Clanchat as the meetingplace of, it infact was barely even my fault.

To be honest, I can't count how many times he has either been put on Ignore or generally been so annoying that he's upset alot of people.

Firstly, out of all the conversation, I never insulted you. In fact, you insulted me quite a few times.

You also are not 'doing something' to tide you over. You have gotten quite more than a 'few' friends to attempt to spend all of their time looking for rumors.

I also should mention that I never said the ban was your fault- I was talking about the other person I'm not naming for legal reason.

You, even if you have not realized it, have changed a ton from when I first met you. If you read these posts, you will see what I am thinking of doing, Mech. If you cannot realize that searching for miniscule rumors and alienating someone who about a year ago you proudly claimed was your 'best friend' is harming you more than helping you, and if you cannot find what you care more about, then I see no reason to talk to you. However, following some advice from a good friend of mine who does not use these fourms, (and some other people) I am going to simply not interact with you until summoning is released. When it is, we can do our respective I-told-you-sos, get over it, and train together.

As another wise person posted on this thread- this is not like solving the Da Vinci code. JaGeX has put a few 'easter eggs' such as the logo on the mugs, the pet shop, and the eggs into the game, but I seriously doubt they would go to such lengths as a spider that very rarely spawns when chopping maples on Miscilannia while you have a whiteberry bush planted there. They aren't releasing half of the skill- they are just giving us a few things to tide us over.

And since you will inadvertantly start claiming that you obtained them from 'reliable sources', don't. People lie, Mech. They claim to be your friend to get at you. I've met tons of people like this, and i've told my fair share of lies. Well, more than that, but regardless, if the only place you've heard it from is maybe one or 2 people, I can't belive it. Especially when noone on this fourm has said anything about it. Because that's nearly impossible.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Firstly, out of all the conversation, I never insulted you. In fact, you insulted me quite a few times.

You also are not 'doing something' to tide you over. You have gotten quite more than a 'few' friends to attempt to spend all of their time looking for rumors.

I also should mention that I never said the ban was your fault- I was talking about the other person I'm not naming for legal reason.

You, even if you have not realized it, have changed a ton from when I first met you. If you read these posts, you will see what I am thinking of doing, Mech. If you cannot realize that searching for miniscule rumors and alienating someone who about a year ago you proudly claimed was your 'best friend' is harming you more than helping you, and if you cannot find what you care more about, then I see no reason to talk to you. However, following some advice from a good friend of mine who does not use these fourms, (and some other people) I am going to simply not interact with you until summoning is released. When it is, we can do our respective I-told-you-sos, get over it, and train together.

As another wise person posted on this thread- this is not like solving the Da Vinci code. JaGeX has put a few 'easter eggs' such as the logo on the mugs, the pet shop, and the eggs into the game, but I seriously doubt they would go to such lengths as a spider that very rarely spawns when chopping maples on Miscilannia while you have a whiteberry bush planted there. They aren't releasing half of the skill- they are just giving us a few things to tide us over.

And since you will inadvertantly start claiming that you obtained them from 'reliable sources', don't. People lie, Mech. They claim to be your friend to get at you. I've met tons of people like this, and i've told my fair share of lies. Well, more than that, but regardless, if the only place you've heard it from is maybe one or 2 people, I can't belive it. Especially when noone on this fourm has said anything about it. Because that's nearly impossible.

If I wasn't tiding my excitement by questing, then how have I completed over 8 quests in the past 2 days? My friends were doing it out of their own excitement for the skill, I was simply organizing them. The whole thing is most likely fake, I know that. But it doesn't hurt to try. If there's requirements people haven't tried yet, I'm atleast going to try to find out if it's true or not. And the whole thing may be more than just a hint, there is no other visible way that Farming would effect Summoning from what I can see, besides luring creatures for you to obtain special items from.

People on the RSB have actually posted about it alot; the thread has been flooded to a high page # by all of the spam about the Trading update. It's not just one or two friends who have mentioned it, it's about 50 entirely different and unrelated people, and that's just for one of the monsters reported to appear. This is a growing rumor that is growing too big to just be a rumor.

People may lie, but a whole community of people, a number of them even close friends that I've known for years and have never lied in their life, even a few of them are PMods, can't all lie.

Besides, the whole thing is just a simple argument between two friends. It's nothing to exaggerate into a huge fight.

and that statement about you lying alot is very true. I can't count how many times you've flooded us with false information and lies, maybe, if you looked at your actions, you would find that the reason we temporarily banned you from the Clanchat.

I understand your point- but some people will jump on rumors and repost them because they are exited because they think it's true- I think that might have happened with you.

OffTopic: I suspect that farming could be used to grow crops to feed your pets? And i'm still keeping my statement about a spider lured to maple trees with a whiteberry bush nearby is ridiculous.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

I understand your point- but some people will jump on rumors and repost them because they are exited because they think it's true- I think that might have happened with you.

OffTopic: I suspect that farming could be used to grow crops to feed your pets? And i'm still keeping my statement about a spider lured to maple trees with a whiteberry bush nearby is ridiculous.

The Maple Trees are only because people frequently cut them for MTK, it's the only reason people would really stop there for an extended period of time. It's not actually a Factor, it's the only reason it's been spotted.

And I doubt it's just Whiteberries. I've been investigating other Bushes, and I'm guessing that Jangerberry+ is the lure.

OK, This is the only reason jagex has been creating a bunch of hype over summoning: It sucks. It makes sense to me, at least. I think it will be an unpractical way of doing just about everything. And I think Jagex realised this, and is doing what they can to make people like it before they have any clue what it really is.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Sounds like its a bunch of kids fighting about something ridiculously pointless in a video game. But maybe thats just me...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

If your friend does like that to you, you should really quit calling him a friend. Summoning shouldn't be held responsible for this, the guilty one is the one who has turned your friends against you.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Sounds to me these friends just arent good friends. You deserve better than them anyway.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Your friend seems to have developed an obsession about Summoning. I would just get other friends. He isn't a real friend if he ditches you for something as a new skill on an online pixel-based game. :(

j0xPu5R.png

despite what everyone else is telling you to do... your friend is going through a phase... he might be obnoxious and you probably cant stand him right now... but he still is a friend... and even better news - summoning will be out in a matter of weeks and all his hard work will come crashing down on him when he has nothing more to "search" for.

my advice - leave him alone for until summoning comes out. he'll be back to normal afterwards. Dont Burn bridges

Thesmallone9.gif