Ouchy's F2P Guide To Firemaking And Woodcutting! ~ FIXED ~

Ouchy

Good guide, although burning yews may still be a little slow at 65.

Also, change Fire Making into one word in your title. I thought you meant fire-rune crafting. I was like, "how do those two go together?" Although common sense will tell me it's not about fire-rune crafting, it is a little confusing.

And you forgot the Rimmy Willows. If you're gonna be cutting AND burning willows might as well go there. It's less crowded.

Burning yews is slow? :shock:

The correct verb is "are" not "is".

And it's slow for me. Well, not slow technically, but slower than willows. And I'm around that level (67).

Then why did you write "it's slow" rather than "they're slow"?

Hypocrite! :mrgreen:

Are you referring to me or Zapsi?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, change Fire Making into one word in your title. I thought you meant fire-rune crafting. I was like, "how do those two go together?" Although common sense will tell me it's not about fire-rune crafting, it is a little confusing.

And you forgot the Rimmy Willows. If you're gonna be cutting AND burning willows might as well go there. It's less crowded.

And it's slow for me. Well, not slow technically, but slower than willows. And I'm around that level (67).

I was referring to Zapsi-paps, if he prefers the phrase "Burning yews are slow" then he should probably also prefer the phrase "And they are slow for me". I mean, grammalogically speaking. Grammatically speaking, he's just plain wrong.

Gotta love the quote tunnel... Russian dolls, anyone? :D

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

I was referring to Zapsi-paps, if he prefers the phrase "Burning yews are slow" then he should probably also prefer the phrase "And they are slow for me". I mean, grammalogically speaking. Grammatically speaking, he's just plain wrong.

Gotta love the quote tunnel... Russian dolls, anyone? :D

oh right yea its wierd i guess

russian dolls?

:? what the? :?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

theres no use for this guide since most ppl on this forum know how to train wcing and fming. Firemaking for sure just get some logs and burn them near a bank 2/10 for the guide completly useless.

Iwatch_po12n.png

dk drops- 35 x dragon hatchet 35 x berserker ring 37 x warrior ring

Dragon drops- 4x left half 2 x med helm 4x skirt 2 x legs 4x shard 9 x claws

Bandos drops-6x Tassets 2x boots 4x chestplate 1x hilt[/color]

theres no use for this guide since most ppl on this forum know how to train wcing and fming. Firemaking for sure just get some logs and burn them near a bank 2/10 for the guide completly useless.

Dont want to start a flame war here

you may think so but others don't. I am happy to accept critizism but your's is annoying and dumb. There is use for this guide. Many people have found this useful. I really shouldn't accept criticism from someone with 8 posts :roll: Good day to you

ojdv.jpg

9/10 you should put down the name of firemaking's most hated enemies

(since it's an f2p there is only one)

the snow globe.

once someone covers the floor in snow you can't burn your logs <.< :cry:

That's a good idea. You might also want to mention that it's a reportable offense, according to m00finz's guide.

(Yes, that one's about Hunter, but I'm blindly guessing the same goes for Firemaking)

So just report their bug abusing [wagon] if they ruin your fming ground (on purpose...). Might want to warn them first though, just to be nice.

Also, didn't tell you yet, but nice guide!

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

A great guide, but I have a HUGE beef with this:

[Levels]

You are close young one! Head over to Melzars Maze in Rimmington and chop the yew tree's beside it. Drop when necessary.

You're suggesting we cut and drop YEW logs? Thats a really bad idea. If you want to cut and drop, willows are defiantly the way to go. Don't bother with yews if your not banking.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

A great guide, but I have a HUGE beef with this:

[Levels]

You are close young one! Head over to Melzars Maze in Rimmington and chop the yew tree's beside it. Drop when necessary.

You're suggesting we cut and drop YEW logs? Thats a really bad idea. If you want to cut and drop, willows are defiantly the way to go. Don't bother with yews if your not banking.

Like you said suggesting. You can do it if you want. But also if you look carefully at the willow part it has:

[35-65-99]

By doing this it gives the user two options to choose from and use.

Thanks for your concern/comment :thumbsup:

ojdv.jpg

9/10 you should put down the name of firemaking's most hated enemies

(since it's an f2p there is only one)

the snow globe.

once someone covers the floor in snow you can't burn your logs <.< :cry:

That's a good idea. You might also want to mention that it's a reportable offense, according to m00finz's guide.

(Yes, that one's about Hunter, but I'm blindly guessing the same goes for Firemaking)

So just report their bug abusing [wagon] if they ruin your fming ground (on purpose...). Might want to warn them first though, just to be nice.

Also, didn't tell you yet, but nice guide!

Thanks =]

This no longer works since the holiday even has been taken off. Instead all the happens is you get a full inventory of snow balls and a little snow pile melts around your feet. But you can still fire make through it

=]

ojdv.jpg

Thanks =]

This no longer works since the holiday even has been taken off. Instead all the happens is you get a full inventory of snow balls and a little snow pile melts around your feet. But you can still fire make through it

=]

No-no more snowmen..? Well... That's a relief... I guess. :cry:

yes, no more snowmen =[

its good but bad i guess =[

oh well.

ojdv.jpg

like my new animated title? <3:

just made it ::'

EDIT:

Can everyone see it?

ojdv.jpg

can everyone see ALL of my pictures or have they died?

ojdv.jpg

No they are still quite healthy :P .

Good

ojdv.jpg

going to update and add to my guide soon.

Post anything that you think should be added in.

ojdv.jpg

freshly updated =]

will add some nicer pics soon

ojdv.jpg

an easy place to chop oaks is the south west side of varrock because from skimming through your blog i noticed that the lvl 20+ area is not near a bank. really good job

What section are you referring to? Banking or droping/burning?

Thanks anyway =]

ojdv.jpg

• 1 month later...

Added a new section to my guide. Types of logs and tree's

ojdv.jpg

• 3 months later...

Argh, this is so In-complete...:(

ojdv.jpg

I like your guide...

I never knew to burn in edgeville...

Thanks for the tips.

I've also heard P2P people saying the mahogany/teak cage on karamja is good. Because you pay 50 trading sticks ands can stay inside burning and cutting forever without leaving...

daniel_h29.png

I like your guide...

I never knew to burn in edgeville...

Thanks for the tips.

I've also heard P2P people saying the mahogany/teak cage on karamja is good. Because you pay 50 trading sticks ands can stay inside burning and cutting forever without leaving...

Thank you :D

When I was a member, I heard about that and was going to do it, but as this is a F2P guide I cannot add it in.

ojdv.jpg