Ouchy's F2P Guide To Firemaking And Woodcutting! ~ FIXED ~

Ouchy

Good guide, although burning yews may still be a little slow at 65.

Also, change Fire Making into one word in your title. I thought you meant fire-rune crafting. I was like, "how do those two go together?" Although common sense will tell me it's not about fire-rune crafting, it is a little confusing.

And you forgot the Rimmy Willows. If you're gonna be cutting AND burning willows might as well go there. It's less crowded.

Burning yews is slow? :shock:

The correct verb is "are" not "is".

Technically the correct verb would be "is". See "gerund phrase".

Grammar-fights aside..

This is an okay guide. 7/10. Because 7 is lucky.

doy_slasher.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Quote Tree]

Also, change Fire Making into one word in your title. I thought you meant fire-rune crafting. I was like, "how do those two go together?" Although common sense will tell me it's not about fire-rune crafting, it is a little confusing.

And you forgot the Rimmy Willows. If you're gonna be cutting AND burning willows might as well go there. It's less crowded.

The correct verb is "are" not "is".

Technically the correct verb would be "is". See "gerund phrase".

Grammar-fights aside..

This is an okay guide. 7/10. Because 7 is lucky.

[/hide]

;)

But aside from the rating, why bring a grammar correction from more than 4 months ago?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Glad to see this wasnt deleted in the ruffle that went on. This guide is a survivor. :thumbsup:

Only half of it was :-#

I had to get the hole thing back of my clan forums and repost it. But it is fixed now :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I've tried the willow cutting as a strategy and have gained 2 levels.

now at 68 wc.

ty for the help...

:thumbsup:

Your welcome ::'

ojdv.jpg

It's ok. 3/10. I am hoping you have another character other than ouchy s b/c why would I want to follow a guide by someone who doesn't have very high stats? Anyways thought id let you know that Varrock west bank has 4 lines to firemake...

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very decent guide. Probably the first guide ever about woodcutting and firemaking(don't really see why you should make a firemaking guide, maybe because it's such a hard skill...). But you should change the font-colours in the begining of you guide. I really didn't read that part just because it was to shiny in my eyes.

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

_Cry_Ing.png

It's ok. 3/10. I am hoping you have another character other than ouchy s b/c why would I want to follow a guide by someone who doesn't have very high stats? Anyways thought id let you know that Varrock west bank has 4 lines to firemake...

I have 3 characters, with a combined knowledge of over 4 years.

And you are incredibly up yourself. Ouchy S is my second account. I have since stopped using him and started playing on my next account, Frea Guitar. If you had enough brains to post that then you should of had enough brains to click on my blog and see that character. Next time you decide to be a [cabbage] at least have enough brains to do your research.

ojdv.jpg

you forgot to add in that its awesome to fm at the duel arena

Oops :-#

ojdv.jpg

i dont recomend wcing yews for xp. if you want to get fast xp then willows are where its at :thumbsup: .yews are mostly for if you want cash. trust me iv tryed to get 99 wcing with yews, and it takes so long (good cash tho \' ) i decided to stop at lvl 75 and go to willows. which i have been at since then. but everyonce in a while i stop at some yews to cut about a thousand or so since it is good cash

other than that very nice guide. it looks like u put alot of work into it. and also like some1 else said you should add in the duel arena! it pwns! :thumbsup:

1 defence pure pvp vid 1:

sig.jpg

jedislayer14.png

Proud to have achieved 97 cooking F2P

Some of the stuff in this guide no longer is available to use, due to the new updates -.-

ojdv.jpg

i dont recomend wcing yews for xp. if you want to get fast xp then willows are where its at :thumbsup: .yews are mostly for if you want cash. trust me iv tryed to get 99 wcing with yews, and it takes so long (good cash tho \' ) i decided to stop at lvl 75 and go to willows. which i have been at since then. but everyonce in a while i stop at some yews to cut about a thousand or so since it is good cash

other than that very nice guide. it looks like u put alot of work into it. and also like some1 else said you should add in the duel arena! it pwns! :thumbsup:

Hey thanks for your feedback. When I take new pictures I will update the guide with a fair bit of new stuff and you guy's idea's and opinions ::'

ojdv.jpg

fist of guthix lobby is a good place to burn logs too.

but awesome guide, helps a lot,

15/10

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

fist of guthix lobby is a good place to burn logs too.

but awesome guide, helps a lot,

15/10

I shall be sure to add this in next time I do an update ::'

ojdv.jpg

:o For your tips and tricks, everyone should know that basic style of firemaking. I don't really consider that as tips or tricks unless there is someone who doesn't even know how to make fires. If you want, I could help give you my advice so you can put on your guide under tips and tricks. My technique is much better and will improve your firemaking skills ::'

Warning: you may get addictive to this way if you keep training the way I am.

If you want, I can give tips on how to make symbols, letters, etc. with your fires.

Btw, your guide needs an update :)

Your guide has good content, but the language made me cringe a little. Are you intentionally treating your readers like little kids because they're starting off at a low skill level?

It just seemed inappropriate to your audience to be referring to them as munchkins and such.

Other than that, good guide :)

:o For your tips and tricks, everyone should know that basic style of firemaking. I don't really consider that as tips or tricks unless there is someone who doesn't even know how to make fires. If you want, I could help give you my advice so you can put on your guide under tips and tricks. My technique is much better and will improve your firemaking skills ::'

Warning: you may get addictive to this way if you keep training the way I am.

If you want, I can give tips on how to make symbols, letters, etc. with your fires.

Btw, your guide needs an update :)

I know, it does :-#

Your guide has good content, but the language made me cringe a little. Are you intentionally treating your readers like little kids because they're starting off at a low skill level?

It just seemed inappropriate to your audience to be referring to them as munchkins and such.

Other than that, good guide :)

I'm not actually sure why I was calling everyone munchkins and the like at the time. Must of been in a good mood. :P

Thanks anyway :)

I love your guide :thumbsup: It's inspired me to train my wc. Thanks <3:

Thank you :)

ojdv.jpg

u should also include the cheapest version which is willows all the way through btw party hats havnt been tht cheap since way b4 i started there around 300m

If you refer to FM to go for willows all the way then that is dumb. If you can make at least 40k+ gp per hour maples is the better method. Willows only to 99 is a pain in the [wagon].

[404] Signature not found.

naw i was lv 63 when i started

to burn some yews it was same as if i was burnin logs and btw ouchy u should put if they wanna gain firemakin faster cut cuttin logs tell them to cut yews sell them and buy maple i got like 3100 maple for like 4 loads of yew

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

• 2 weeks later...

Woah. This guide is in need of an update soon. It is a mess :cry:

ojdv.jpg