Ouchy's F2P Guide To Firemaking And Woodcutting! ~ FIXED ~

Ouchy

What would be THE best FM place? I'm in the g.e. now and its really hard cuz everyone just makes one fire right in the middle of my line where ever i go no matter what world should i try duel arena?

You had to have expected an answer like this, so here we go.

There is no THE best fm place, it depends on time of day, world, actual date, how full the server is, that kinda stuff, there's about 30+ ideal places that noone thinks about.

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem at all. I'm glad the guide serves its purpose ;)

What would be THE best FM place? I'm in the g.e. now and its really hard cuz everyone just makes one fire right in the middle of my line where ever i go no matter what world should i try duel arena?

There is no best place, as any place can be as good as each other. I generally find that the Grand Exchange in good, but often hogs steal your line. If you go to somewhere like The Duel Arena, you have to walk quite far from the end to the start, but it is compensated by the start line being right next to the bank.

Edgeville is good, apart from the fact you have to walk quite a bit, and you could fit two or more runs in before you get to bank again somewhere else.

Falador is similar to the Duel Arena, long walk, but start line is close to the bank.

I really should update how to beat people that steal your lines. I'll commit myself to doing it in the Weekend.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...