Ouchy's F2P Guide To Firemaking And Woodcutting! ~ FIXED ~

Ouchy

Finally updated the guide. Re did all the hide tags, etc. Still need to do the new pictures, but that is not a major as most of them have not changed.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few tips:

- Your woodcutting equipment does not make sense. I'd recommend this one:

wcequipqf9.png

- Your firemaking equipment could be better. I'd recommend this one:

fmequipvr1.png

- Include the 2 Summoning familiars who count as a Tinderbox (Pyrelord and Forge Regent). If I ever wanted to get 99 Firemaking, it would be a very good way of saving time (1 more log per inventory) and gaining extra exp (10 xp bonus for every log). However, you'll need a place where there's a Summoning obelisk nearby or a place you can easily teleport to (and an easily accessible obelisk); Edgenville could be good.

PS: Why go through the trouble of burning so many Yew logs? Just burn your party hat ... It's much faster!

Ha ha funny stuff.

Good guide. :pray:

8/10

Hey, thank you for the feed back ::' .

A few tips:

Firemaking, it would be a very good way of saving time (1 more log per inventory) and gaining extra exp (10 xp bonus for every log). However, you'll need a place where there's a Summoning obelisk nearby or a place you can easily teleport to (and an easily accessible obelisk); Edgenville could be good.

PS: Why go through the trouble of burning so many Yew logs? Just burn your party hat ... It's much faster!

*Points to F2P in title*

;)

Thanks for going to all that trouble anyway.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Add a few member tips? You can use my pics ;) .

Well I could, but I would have to get other people to get the information for me, and thus it would diminish it being a F2P Guide ;)

ojdv.jpg

Sorry, you wasted time making this guide. No one needs a guide to woodcutting and firemaking, they are two of the most simple skills in runescape.

I am sorry for my stupidity and wasting your time. :cry:

Really though buddy, this guide is actually very useful to people. If you were doing one of these skills, it would be very beneficial knowing were to cut and where to light fires.

ojdv.jpg

Include the fm spots behind varrock west bank (ah, the memories) and infront of east bank.

And maybe include xp per hour if you can?

I would have to try both before I do so, so expect to see them in time.

I could do the experience per hour, but I would be relying on other people thoughts/opinions though.

ojdv.jpg

I know there are more than four lines behind west bank and I've seen people fm infront east bank.

Also, I think it would be really helpful if there were pics of the starting points. I could help with that.

Thank you kindly for your offer, and I really appreciate it, but I planned on taking those pictures tomorrow after school, and the rest of the pictures too. I will probably have to spend my whole evening doing it though.

ojdv.jpg

Very good comprohensive guide, helpful for P2P'ers aswell. Thanks for submitting it :thumbup: ;)

And Zox, quit flaming. Ouchy has put alot of effort into this guide you could at least say thanks to him for compiling it at the very least.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Very good comprohensive guide, helpful for P2P'ers aswell. Thanks for submitting it :thumbup: ;)

And Zox, quit flaming. Ouchy has put alot of effort into this guide you could at least say thanks to him for compiling it at the very least.

Thank you very much littleboy :)

Off Topic: Did not get to take those pictures after all, I mate came round for longer than I expected...

ojdv.jpg

Hopefully, hopefully, I can get the pictures taken and uploaded by the end of the week.

ojdv.jpg

Great guide overall. :thumbup:

Would like to see more. :D

- Rem.

::'

Thanks ;)

I plan on adding more soon ::' .

ojdv.jpg

Great guide helped me get few levels on fm!

:twss:

Thanks Astro ::'

Glad I helped you ::' .

ojdv.jpg

Nice guide, btw, I didn't look at all the other posts to check for this, but here is another good place for woodcutting and firemaking combo.

[hide=]Here is a zoomed-in view of the area.

wc%20place,%20low%20zoom.png

wc%20place%20key.PNGbtw fire lines start on right, or east side of red line.

If you dont know where this is, here a zoomed out view, it wets of the lumbridge general store btw.

wc%20place%20zoom%20high.png[/hide]

ouchy_s, I could help with the fm start lines, I've used the west bank and could get the other ones pretty easily.

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

Here's another wcing and fming/dropping spot.

[hide=clicky]8 Willows, most of the time totally empty, just north of the crafting guild.

fgdyd8.png[/hide]

Oh and for the buying the logs part, you can buy 144k willows (99fm from 1-99) for only about 2.5m, you dont have to add this though.

Thanks for the guide :thumbsup:

8 Willows, most of the time totally empty, just north of the crafting guild.

fgdyd8.png[/hide]

I forget why, but I used to wc there, I forget what I was trying to achieve tho. But yea that a great place. I think there some oaks around there too.

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

Wow. Thanks to both of you for those spots ::' . I shall add them both in when I get the chance, and your names get to go in the 'Thanks Section' :D .

ojdv.jpg

:thumbsup: I love this guide. Thank you for making it. :thumbsup:

::' I have just made a pure wcing acc and it's wcing is already 37!! ::'

Hey your welcome ::' I'm glad I have helped you.

ojdv.jpg