help with lvl 3 skiller outfit?

add a power ammy

looks hawt 10/10

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

thnx for the rates :thumbsup:

As requested heres with power ammy + my stats after 2 weeks.

Also my personal favourite pendant of lucien looks pretty cool:)

08tammi07030132of7.png

08tammi07030151zt6.png

EDIT: I dont like the way obby cape looks and yes I've been thinking about fury:)

ninjaza4.jpg

Get a Black Fremmenick Cloak if you don't like Obsidian Capes. It's slightly darker, longer, and overall just much better looking than the common black cape.

Also, I personally think Obsidian Necklace or Berserker Necklace looks cooler than fury. Should also match your outfit better.

Wow nice outfit. I actually really like the outfit as it is. I prefer the outfit with the ammy of power, the diamond matches the outfit better (in my opinion). It's one of the best put-together outfits I've seen (and not just in skiller outfits, out of all outfits).

I give it a 9.5/10 (We don't want you getting too cocky now, right?? :lol: )

Onyxpixie499wc.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wow nice outfit. I actually really like the outfit as it is. I prefer the outfit with the ammy of power, the diamond matches the outfit better (in my opinion). It's one of the best put-together outfits I've seen (and not just in skiller outfits, out of all outfits).

I give it a 9.5/10 (We don't want you getting too cocky now, right?? :lol: )

Do you realise.. how many times.. you said outfit in one post?! GEE! They invented pronouns for a reason! :)

Makes me wanna do this to it.

Wow nice BANANA. I actually really like the BANANA as it is. I prefer the BANANA with the ammy of power, the diamond matches the BANANA better (in my opinion). It's one of the best put-together BANANAs I've seen (and not just in skiller BANANAs, out of all BANANAs).

I give it a 9.5/10 (We don't want you getting too cocky now, right?? Laughing )

Oh and a 7/10 on the outfit. Pretty run-of-the-mill for skillers.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!