RWT may be gone, but not immature players

Harakiri

My membership has been gone for a while, and I have not played much since. Yesterday evening I decided to hang around with a bunch of friends and party at crandor and varrock and pretty much every where else available to free to play. During this party I had run into quite a few people who thought they were cool, but were way to young to be playing the game.

It started in Varrock. Me and my friends were in the zamorak temple and were just sitting around talking when a level 4 comes in and starts telling me this:

Noob: This is my house!!! Get 0ut!

Me: Um, this is Andrew Gower's house really.

Noob: Who is that Noob? Is that your name?

My friend: What an idiot.

Noob: I heard that!

Me: Wow...you must be hearing things since he just typed those words.

Noob: L0ser...

Me: Leave us alone dude...

Noob pl0x! You cheat and steal my house, I report you...

Me: -.-

So me and my friends left because the noob was getting on our nerves. He follows us to barbarian village.

Noob: Blah, Blah, Blah

Me: Leave us alone...

Noob: Fine...but I could get my main to kill you in the wilderness.

Me: The wild is not their anymore.

Noob: Whut?

Me: Ya...Noob.

Noob: My main is "zezema" (spells it wrong)

He teleports away using the home tele spell.

So we have him out of our hair and are having a good time when we go to Karamja to go fishing. We met two characters that pissed me off in general.

Ones name was "coc lick". The others was normal so I will not tell you.

This guy was sitting at the front of the dock talking about obscene things. Level 3 of course. He continued for 10 minutes trying to convince some of my friends to marry him and "Lick his..." (all the people with me for the party were boys).

Eventually, I decided to report him. He asked why, I said for being an immature 9 year old minicliper. Some people were mad at me for saying he should be kicked for being young.

Now, I can see letting some one below the age of 13 playing. But if your gonna be below the age, be mature. I don't think Jagex cares if people below the age limit play, as long as they play by all the rules teens and adults have to follow. Where kids think they can get off playing this game and making obscene remarks, without getting in trouble, is unknown to me. Then when you report the guy he calls me a no life noob.

When people call me a noob, it annoys me. A noob should just be a reference to an immature low level. But when you wanna fight a level 80 at the fighting arena and your level 60, and they call you a noob, it really does not matter (Plus, they must be on a terrible losing streak to not take on someone 20 levels lower then themself).

Continuing the story, I keep fishing, and this kid apparently got kicked and his little buddy (apparently the king of Runescape at a level 5) shows up and starts to bug me. He does not bug me. Telling me to "Lick coc" does not bother me when it comes from a stupid kid. I tell him to shut up little kid. He asks me my age, I say 26...He says he has a brother that is 50 and will beat me up. I ask him his age and he says he is 10...a really hard story to believe, having kids at age 50ish? Highly unlikely. Well, he gets his brother on (scary...a level 35 in bronze :ohnoes: ).

This dude has no clue and starts making fun of some guy who just showed up saying that he better not make fun of his little brother. The guy logged off. Now the guys brother is finding the culprit of all the mean things said to his brother. I flat out say, "I did". This dude starts using emotes to express his anger.

Well, he then told me I was an "a$$", which is blocked, and I report him.

I could easily continue what happened yesterday. We all had food and went to Crandor. The moss giants were packed, so we fought demons instead.

After that we went to good old Lumbridge...my least favorite town in the game.

My first couple experiences with 9 year olds in Runescape started here. My first day on, I asked where to find an egg and some guy said, "Follow me, its in the wine of zamorak". What a terrible lie, and I knew it was a lie. About a month later, I figured out what the wine of Zamorak did and knew what the guy was trying to do. I do not understand that though...a new player comes on with absolutely nothing and you try to kill him.

Just about a year and a half ago, I was in Lumby when a nooby guy walks up to me and says I look "hawt" in my armor. I was a guy. I decided to play along for a minute to see what this guy was gonna do. He said he wanted to get married in the chapel. I revealed I was a guy and he freaks and calls me gay. Was I the one who asked if I could marry a guy?

Well today it was nice except for the second floor, where a flame war was going on. I was on Lightning Chat, waiting for my friends to finish their runs at Crandor and I accidently forgot to put a / and said "c ya."

Some noob follows me and asks me if I think he's "hawt". What a freak. Jerking with pixels... :shame: and man pixels? I just can't see these kids ever growing up.

More and more I run into these kids who cannot keep themselves from blurting out obscenities...

What are your thoughts on 9 year olds in game and post all your stories of 9 year olds. I just think they are the biggest problem (next to all the randoms) in the game.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Good thinking. Everyone who acts like that has to be 9 years old. Right?

So once they hit 10 they automatically start playing the game 'properly'.

Not all 9 year olds are immature, some 18 years can be more immature. Don't generalise.

And just ignore them. You are giving them attention when you say 'shut up' or 'go away.'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Not all 9 year olds are immature, some 18 years can be more immature. Don't generalise.

And just ignore them. You are giving them attention when you say 'shut up' or 'go away.'

You are true...but, I know a lot of people who are 9 and have black marks for such stupid things...and yes, I know other age people can also ACT like a nine year old. But I will change the name because I have to agree that it is pretty mean to say that.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Oh, i have a great story.

One day, some kid called me a noob.

This is how it went:

Me: Yeah, ok.

Person: Ur stupid

Me: I know, but at least i know how to spell.

Person: Ur a noob, and need to get a life.

Me: Please learn how to spell, and noob is not a real word.

Person: Ur such a noob

Me: Ok, whatever.

Person: Noob, you need a life.

Me: Alright...

Person: I'm gunna go get my lvl99 main and pwn you no life noob.

Me: Alright, since im the one with no life, yet you have 2 accounts that are lvl80+, congratulations, you're the most stupid person i've seen today.

Person: Logs out. after calling me a noob with no life.

That is all. I believe it was good day that day.

This is how it went:

Me: Alright, since im the one with no life, yet you have 2 accounts that are lvl80+, congratulations, you're the most stupid person i've seen today.

why do these people exist again?

im gonna get rich after i invent a machine that lets you punch people in the face over the internet

karlpetter.gif

This is how it went:

why do these people exist again?

im gonna get rich after i invent a machine that lets you punch people in the face over the internet

I also don't remember whether he said 99 or 127, so i just put 99.

Then you get sued for people raping people over the internet without having to leave their house.

LOL

I rarely ever talk to anyone on rs anymore, i don't want to be friends with anyone like the people who still play.

There are a lot of people on this site i wouldn't want to be friends with, but there are a lot of people that seem nice.

I've seen this happen... Only I was third party:

(Z=Me,N=Culprit)

N: Lol, noob.

N: I've got three level 90+ accounts.

N: All banned though.

Z: Wait a second, you're bragging about having THREE banned accounts?

People around bursted laughing and N stopped. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Aww... But it's so fun to reject them! :(

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I've seen this happen... Only I was third party:

(Z=Me,N=Culprit)

N: Lol, noob.

N: I've got three level 90+ accounts.

N: All banned though.

Z: Wait a second, you're bragging about having THREE banned accounts?

People around bursted laughing and N stopped. :P

+1

I find it hilarious when people talk about their awesome accounts and then say "But it got banned". They deserved it 99.9999% of the time.

siggeh'ing that. :XD:

i understand your pain. i was in castle wars (as usual) and a guy come up and goes "your such a noob. only noobs use gadderhammers". i told him it was a meat tenderiser (obtained from RFD) he goes "stfu noob i know what im talking about!". just to put him in his place i showed him the tenderiser in trade screen. after he goes "omg im soo sorry man"

thankfully he had the decency to apoligize (my god i cant spell that word) for offending me.

unfortunaly Jagex are still working on a way to rid runescape of RWN (Real World Neusences)

Popoto.~<3

Continuing the story, I keep fishing, and this kid apparently got kicked and his little buddy (apparently the king of Runescape at a level 5) shows up and starts to bug me. He does not bug me. Telling me to "Lick coc" does not bother me when it comes from a stupid kid. I tell him to shut up little kid. He asks me my age, I say 26...He says he has a brother that is 50 and will beat me up. I ask him his age and he says he is 10...a really hard story to believe, having kids at age 50ish? Highly unlikely. Well, he gets his brother on (scary...a level 35 in bronze :ohnoes: ).

You know...A 10 year old with a 50 year old brother is fairly likely provided there's been some weird toying with the genetic pool in a many merry inbreeding parties.

That, or the gene pool of that kid's family has been way over used.

You know...A 10 year old with a 50 year old brother is fairly likely provided there's been some weird toying with the genetic pool in a many merry inbreeding parties.

That, or the gene pool of that kid's family has been way over used.

LMAO! =D>

I have learnt that to reply to these twits is to encourage them, don't give them an audience and they soon get bored and give up. :wink:

ava_grace78.png

99 Cooking - 13/01/2008

Just so I have this out the way *throatpunch*

So suddenly all Miniclippers are immature? I've been F2P longer than you, I played it for a good couple months before I quit, why? Because I was goddamn bored.

Even worse is your generalisation of 9 Year Olds.

Yeah, my cousin is about that age, and pretty much knows the rules and how to play from watching me, granted he is a bit immature irl, but he's 9, and grew up in one of the bad areas in Scotland.

Cjm is right, you just proved your immaturity by generalising, much like RayOxide.

And using the word Noob in your rant makes it invalid, the guy who said he reported you, I bet he didn't, and nothing would have happened to you, the kid was just having some goddamned fun which you play games for.

I honestly don't give a flying [bleep] what ages people are in the game, when someone acts immature, guess what? I don't say they are 9 years old (granted I used to blame 12 year olds, but I know a few good guys who really surpirsed me).

Grow up dude.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If only there was a way to make the young (under age) use a different server. Would suck for mature people who are under 13. Then maybe another set for people over say 16. Of course they cant do that (would be discrimination even if it were possible :roll: ).