Gifts

amoeba_009

My friend is quitting runescape, and wants to give me 10mill + 101k airs as a parting gift. Is there anyway he can do so? #-o Keep in mind he is f2p.

Ps. If this is against forum rules dont hesitate to lock, but please pm me as to why so. Thanks to all! :D

I'm not sure if this is legal but if you two are around the same level you can both go into bounty hunter and you kill your friend for the stuff.

That kind of would be illegal, and you can't carry noncombat items in anyway. Tried bringing in some money once - didn't work. You could bring the airs, though... but there's no guarantee that they'd target each other, or kill each other, or get out with them alive.

So no, you can't get them. Although I've heard of illegal ways... I don't suggest them.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

That would only take 600+ trades, x15 minutes=10,000 minutes of constant trading. No thanks. I'd say your best bet would be to have several small drop parties (Less than 1m) in the middle of the night on an empty world.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

My friend is quitting runescape, and wants to give me 10mill + 101k airs as a parting gift. Is there anyway he can do so? #-o Keep in mind he is f2p.

Ps. If this is against forum rules dont hesitate to lock, but please pm me as to why so. Thanks to all! :D

Well you cold log on around 10 PM or so on a school night and go into a crowded world to get into BH with the stuff, and log out on the spot and switch to world 50 which usually has under 500 people on at the time. Get your friend to kill you and quickly take the stuff. Bring a few friends so the guy doesn't die. Or you could just have a drop party.

Alex_Lei1993.png

Gifting money is out, get him to spend 10M on runes that can be used in Bounty Hunter, i.e. nats, then use the previous posters idea about killing him on an empty world and having your mates around to protect you for 3mins before you escape.

I'm not sure if this is legal but if you two are around the same level you can both go into bounty hunter and you kill your friend for the stuff.

That kind of would be illegal, and you can't carry noncombat items in anyway. Tried bringing in some money once - didn't work. You could bring the airs, though... but there's no guarantee that they'd target each other, or kill each other, or get out with them alive.

So no, you can't get them. Although I've heard of illegal ways... I don't suggest them.

He can buy a few sets of God armour since he is f2p. And then amoeba_009 can sell the sets on GE.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

He can buy a few sets of God armour since he is f2p. And then amoeba_009 can sell the sets on GE.

Via Bounty Hunter ?

Via Bounty Hunter ?

Yes.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Go late at night in the middle of the week, get 5 friends that won't take the money have him go into bounty hunter, get skulled, you kill him get his items, then try to wait it out until you can get out of there (Stay by the exit when you do it incase somthing goes wrong he can get out quick)

No, don't stay by the exit, you'll have to survive for at least 2 minutes after taking the drop so you should be in the middle of bounty hunter, where no one is, on the way out stick on d'hide and protect from mage prayer so as to avoid barragers/entanglers.

Polnar.png

No, don't stay by the exit, you'll have to survive for at least 2 minutes after taking the drop so you should be in the middle of bounty hunter, where no one is, on the way out stick on d'hide and protect from mage prayer so as to avoid barragers/entanglers.

first of all its 3 minutes and trust me 3 minutes dont go so fast as i thought (thats why i dont go to bounty hunter anymore) and i reccommend u bring other people to protect you just in case

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me