Hilarious World of Warcraft movie

Rease

pretty run of the mill noobish junk u see in any teaming of any sort on all RPG games wether it be WoW EQ/EQ2 city of heroes.... u name it theres noobs like this...

100completepl0.png

<( *-* )> <(*-* <) (> *-*)> <( *-* )>

if you dont get an idiot running into a swarm of monsters, then i kinda dont know how you could find anything funny about runescape...

let me put it in Runescape terms for you:

A member of a clan ran into a group of bronze dragons in multi combat area and his clan followed without prayer and crappy magic, and not a hope of winning, then all died.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Lmfao, that was so funny how the leader was like organizing the strategy then the Leeroy guy comes back from being AFK, shouts his name then runs into the cave and when the thing was almot done, he goes, "it's not my fault" :lol:

A lot of Oh Em Gee action went in there :lol:

anyone who plays wow know you try and takeit nice and slowly, not just run in and get em all aggroed on you.

i'm surpised the leader lasted as long as he did. :twisted:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

its [bleep]ing hillarious when hes screamin his name tro the comms :lol:

and then ' its not my fault' :lol: with like a crying voice :P .

I dont get it but i found it pretty funny, the guy making tactics and then leeroy screws it up and runs in like a kamikaze boy :P

Omg that was stupid. But it makes me wonder; What was most stupid? Leeroy or the guys following him?

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

I watched it a few more times, the funniest part I found were:

1. When he ran in and yelled "Alright guys, let do this! LEEEEEEEEROOOOOY! DRAAAAAAAAAAAGONNNNNNS!" :lol:

2. When they were calling him a moron and he replied "It wasn't my fault!" in a whiney voice.

3. At the very end when the leader called him completely stupid, and he replied, "At least I have chicken.." and it sounded like there was food in his mouth. :lol:

4. Somewhere right before he ran in, they asked some kid the chances of a survival rate for their group, and he gave them 32.333~% or something. :lol: Do people actually do this? Man...

It was of course staged.

Why:

-Almost all the warriors were in battlegear of valor

-Almost all melee classes had arcanite reapers (Leeroy had blackhand doomsaw)

-They must have had the key to be in UBRS

You don't get those things if you act like an idiot :P

Hilarious nonetheless. Another good one is where a group train Lord Kazzak from Blasted Lands to Redridge and he unleashes total devastation on the < lvl 20's there (he is quite capable of unleashing total devastation on a raid group of 40x lvl 60's).

Well of course it was staged, but it's a good parody of how some people do actually act. :lol:

When I played that game, I was an Orc and I went into some cave with Vile Firmiliars in front of it, and some Shaman I had to kill for something, low level crap you know, anyways, I teamed up with this warrior (I was a Warlock) so I had a chance of surviving, of course, the warrior runs in, aggro's all the monsters, and dies. :lol:

So yea, I found it funny.

haha, I don't play the game, I watch it sometimes when my friend is playing though. It was pretty funny, the whole attack strategy etc. the Leeroy Dragons yell, Leeroy running in. I can't believe how much chaos there was, and how worked out these guys got over a game. Of course it's staged, according to Herr. But I think there are guys that really could be doing like this, lol.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

It's Leeroy Jenkins.. hehe

He's AFK through the whole battle plan (if you look at his name) and he comes back and right away says, "ALRIGHT CHUMS, UP. LET'S DO THIS. LEEEERRRROOOOOYYYY NNGGGHHJEEEEEEEENNNKKIIINNNNSS!"

lol that was great. I have never seen this game in my life and yet I found it funny. Leeroy is the best :lol: such an ahrse

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Before I read what other people had said I thought it was Leeyoy Bagins. Isn't he a halfling, also?

It's leeroy jenkins. One of the guys in that guild posted the video on the warcraft forums and answered people's questions.

I must say, that that is a complete and total copy of "Runescape: A Reality"

Seriously, it was our idea. It wasn't even funny, it was staged, and they swore alot.

Swearing makes you look like a hillbillie, not a cool kid.

Those dinguses...