is any one annoyed by this?

hotshotkid69

picrure one day when you decide to go mining to make a few k's. there is some guy or girl already mining mith or gold or whatever you mine. you start mining and taking alot of ores. apparently you have a better pick and a higher mining level.

all of a sudden, miner #1 starts going, "stop taking my ores!!!! these are my rocks and you cant take them without my permmission! go away!"( you think, "yeah right. deal with it dude :boohoo: :boohoo: ")

of course you dont leave and you proceed mining and then miner#1 says "alright this is my rock right here, you can have that one. dont come over here to mine alright? these are MY rocks!"

This happens every time i mine mith or gold :evil: :evil: :x :wall: . i mean if you dont want me here, go to another world or wait until im done.

if this happens to everyone else please tell me.

and PS i dont want to hear put them on my ignore list alright? i already do that.

Noob:"Let me have your sword then you cant cut yourself":

noob:How do you report ppl?

me:you go on the door icon and click log off

noob:KK ty

I have great fun annoying these people. This happens at rock crab aswell and other places.

What I'd do is annoy them :twisted: until they ask you to hop (allows for an excellent annoying answer... Yes, I can hop, on one leg.) and call you a noob, Take no notice and keep mining and eventually they will log off out of frustration.

Luck be a Lady

What I'd do is annoy them :twisted: until they ask you to hop (allows for an excellent annoying answer... Yes, I can hop, on one leg.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow that would really make my day!

If the person was there first before you show up, then surely, its easier for you to world hop :?. Whilst I agree that they arent any one particular players ores and rocks, wouldnt it just be easier to world hop until you find a quiet world and can mine in peace with no aggravation?

Stusangel.png

Stusangel.png

If the person was there first before you show up, then surely, its easier for you to world hop :?. Whilst I agree that they arent any one particular players ores and rocks, wouldnt it just be easier to world hop until you find a quiet world and can mine in peace with no aggravation?

you know sometimes i will do that but after like 20 minutes of mining alone, it happens again. :wall:

There are many places to mine each and every ore. Just world hop and don't take another person's training spot. It's annoying as heck when someone does it to you, even if you have the better level/pick like I usually do. I'll still get the majority of the ores, but it's just a mean thing for someone to do. It shows lack of respect for your fellow player. Is it really that hard to wait 30 seconds to get right back to the same spot?

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

They're the ones loosing out on the ores, not u, and it's all perfectly legal. Just tell them to hop worlds or train their skill, or else ignore them (which is what I do...listening to the clan chat is more fun than outwitting a noob.

There are many places to mine each and every ore. Just world hop and don't take another person's training spot. It's annoying as heck when someone does it to you, even if you have the better level/pick like I usually do. I'll still get the majority of the ores, but it's just a mean thing for someone to do. It shows lack of respect for your fellow player. Is it really that hard to wait 30 seconds to get right back to the same spot?

hey when i was lower leveled in mining, i just went away to another world when someone with an addy or rune pick came by. i didnt go crazy like alot of people are doing

If they were there first, you should hop. And if someone says that's your rock and that's mine, they just want to share them so everyone is happy. Apperently, you are one of those annoying people that would do that when someone is just trying to train/make cash :shame:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Oh my God. Do you know how annoying it is to have a spot for like 20 minutes then some random guy shows up and takes the spot?

It's annoying. All it does it provide aggravation for the other player, and their whining can get on your nerves, too.

Simple, be polite and find your own world and keep an agrument from happening.

madmax_410.png

madmax_410.png

I guess this is the result of all the mean spiritedness in the game itself. I'm a skiller who has had a fair share of insults thrown at me for no particular reason or for simply having the superior internet connection and pickaxe.

Eventually, I got tired of sharing because there was no courtesy from the majority of players who I offered to share with, much less any form of gratitude.

So yes, I mine all the iron I can obtain without regard for any other simply because I know that if they were in my position they would be doing the exact same thing.

The only real time I probably would surrender a spot over is if someone actually remembered their "P's" and "Q's" when addressing someone who has dominance over them in that particular field.

A simple "Please world hop/ mine elsewhere/ share the rocks." would be more than enough to get me to agree rather than the usual "PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!" and "OMG GO AWAY NOOB!".

In summary, be nice to the nice and cruel to the cruel. If you don't like my work philosophy, then it's okay.

I was actually kind of the culprit in a situation similar to this yesterday. I was mining iron north of Yanille. I banked and when I got back someone was there. I began to mine and take the rocks. The person got really irritated and started bashing me.

I would not have done that had I not been there for the past 45 minutes. I just kept stealing the ores until he finally hopped worlds. I wouldn't like it if someone showed up where I was, and if he had been there first I would have left myself.

felter_laur.png

As we know Purfishx is an idiot, and agreeing with an idiot makes you look idiotic.

I'm really guilty of this thing though - I like being on my "homeworld" (a server where 1. all my friends play and 2. is not laggy for me), and I'll go far to defend it. I usually steal everything until I get it or realise it's totally hopeless. Not really problematic for me though, I have 68 mining and the guild has no such problem.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

i always tell em: when u can write your name on it you can have it!

usually u get answers like $^&%&8!!!! and they leave after a while..

just say the things they have no answer to.. same with beggers..

once they say money plzzzz say sumat back like plzzzzzzz

and theyre gone.. =D>

Fainted.gif

i always tell em: when u can write your name on it you can have it!

usually u get answers like $^&%&8!!!! and they leave after a while..

just say the things they have no answer to.. same with beggers..

once they say money plzzzz say sumat back like plzzzzzzz

and theyre gone.. =D>

Basically, that works.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I get that WAY to often. Face it people, you have a lower mining level than mine, either you keep complaining that you are lower than me or leave and get your own precious rocks!

And usually when they say that 1 rock is theirs, I steal that one.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png