my prediction for this months finally/carpentry

Honzy

this months theme is underground month.

im thinking carpentry will come out with the new dwarf city.(where u get pohs)

in order to get there, u will have to rescue sum1 underground in a cave....(that leads to the city) but the tunnel is collapsed so u have to rebuild the supports(carpentry) and rescue the person, then u get asmission to the new city.

carpentry will prolly start like herblore.

good guess?

Honzysig.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this months theme is underground month.

im thinking carpentry will come out with the new dwarf city.(where u get pohs)

in order to get there, u will have to rescue sum1 underground in a cave....(that leads to the city) but the tunnel is collapsed so u have to rebuild the supports(carpentry) and rescue the person, then u get asmission to the new city.

carpentry will prolly start like herblore.

good guess?

I strongly doubt that. But it could happen. The reason I doubt it would be because with carpentry on runescape, its going to be based on making furniture etc...watcha gonna need carpentry for when theres no POH?

I think POH will be here in a few months time, the finnaly of this month is a huge area with real city life.

But if your prediction is right, very good, any thing could happen.

but click the smithing skill in game

you can now make different nails not only steel as before. and they also is moving around servers because they need more space for an update this month.

so yes, i believe carpentry is coming this month

you can now make different nails not only steel as before. and they also is moving around servers because they need more space for an update this month.

You read the updates? They released them for brutal arrows to range the new ogres that drop those ancient bone thingys :roll:

guess the space is for the underground city then? :P

I hope so.... Zanaris isn't really an underground city, just a magical place they you get teleported to via that house in lumby swamps. A new underground city would add lots of new aspects to the game. Jagex over the last few months have been working hard to balance out the pking triangle, and I believe they will start working out on the skills such as smithing and mining.

every1 needs to stop talkin about pohs THERE Not comin out, they been workin on them since 2000, if they cant do it in 5 years i dont expect em to do it in 5 days, NEW SMITHING AND MINING skills and stuff coming out in NEW DRAWF city , tats why theres memeory space needed sheesh come on people ....

-mega-

every1 needs to stop talkin about pohs THERE Not comin out, they been workin on them since 2000, if they cant do it in 5 years i dont expect em to do it in 5 days, NEW SMITHING AND MINING skills and stuff coming out in NEW DRAWF city , tats why theres memeory space needed sheesh come on people ....

-mega-

Well, i do expect it sometime this year. You know they are going to because they seem to be eliminating things of thier 'todo' list a lot faster than normal.

what would be the point of having POH ?

you dont need to sleep anymore

they sure as hell arent going to put a bankin there

an anvil in a house?

cant fish in a house

cant have ore rocks

monsters wont be in your house

a range? not without a bank

can only mix 14 pots at a time - again no bank

no npcs to thieve from (nor stalls)

what good is being on runescape if ya cant train :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

The carpentery is coming out when Zezima gonna be near 99 prayer and slayer . Jagex like owning zezima ;)

Lmao, thats true :P

Well... i was here a few years ago too.. and there was a fence where the bank of fally was now. We all hoped for the player houses, but then they cancelled it. Jagex will never have enough space to hold all the house info. I dont think it'll ever come. Do you see like say.. a mil houses out there?

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

omg how brain dead can u get...!!!!!!!!! This weeks update brought nails out for brutal arrows!!!!! jesus chrsit

So what if the examine says they keep things in place....it doesnt say

" Rune nails, used to build houses and things at the end of flippin may"

people get more thick by the day

bunyip.png

omg how brain dead can u get...!!!!!!!!! This weeks update brought nails out for brutal arrows!!!!! jesus chrsit

So what if the examine says they keep things in place....it doesnt say

" Rune nails, used to build houses and things at the end of flippin may"

people get more thick by the day

These people are braindead because they dont focus there whole life on the future and recent update(s)? Ive heard people saying a few others take the game too seriously, but you've gotta be on top on my list. People arent getting more thick by the day, your wasting your life more by the day by starting arguments over a prediction over a little virtual game.

Just calm down..I think the guy realises the nails have a use by now.

oh be quiet will u...i don't take this game seriously at all

its a game.....wupydoo....it just gets to me when people spread rumours, build hopes up, and destroy what culd of been a good update if it wasnt all hyped up

ive ad trouble with stuff with one of mi rl friends and im stressed...sry if im having a go at ne 1.....just give me a slap in the wild wen u see me

bunyip.png

You read the updates? They released them for brutal arrows to range the new ogres that drop those ancient bone thingys :roll:

Sounds more like the opposite. Sounds like you aren't the one that reads the updates.

It was said that the servers were moved because of a FUTURE update. Not the current update. :roll:

EDIT: I will state once again... this game is and never will be built around Zezima.

Also... just because the nails were specifically brought out for brutal arrows doesn't mean they wont have another use in the near future. I think some of you are seriously being narrow minded by flipping out on others for pointing out that nails were released.

POHs could come out in a week, month, or even a year. Who knows. All I know is I'm getting tired of waiting for them (yet again)... as well as the other possible skills/skill additions.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

can i just say i didnt say that nails wouldnt be used in the future.....but they were released this month for the arrows.

there is NO REAL EVIDENCE that POH's/carpentry is coming this month...there is none at all

the big update at the end of the month will be the dwarf city

bunyip.png

-mega-

Rs wasen't even around to the public in 2000, lmao....