Today I understand

Zierro

It would have been idiotic of me to have gone 'look in the knowledge base'.

For a scenario like that, yes. When someone asks me where something is or what levels I have, I almost always tell them. But when they keep asking you and try to survey you, it gets annoying.

If someone doesn't know how to hunt, why can't they spend 5 minutes of their time to look up the help on KB? Why do they bother us instead? Who are the lazy ones here?

• 3 months later...

I always look things up and if I have a question I go to the Help and Adice forum here.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

I agree with that you should use the KB, it's real helpful. But you shouldn't call it idiotic just to ask a question here which can be answered by reading the KB...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

well i guess they would just like to know from a real players standview, not a bunch of happy go luckies that jagex picks to write about. besides some just dont like to or arent fans of it. i dont understand why u rnt willing to help and if u dont want to then dont! its ur choice, there r no rules saying u must. so u could also simply ignore it and get over it.

One can go to a library and get the same education as going to a university, but going to a university builds relationships with other people whereas a library does not (excluding the librarian since the kb doesn't have one to talk to XD).

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Tip.it is my knowledge base

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Questions that asks for tips or a specific thing is easy to answer, I don't mind them. Good place to hunt for a level 64? Red Chins in the jungle, simple and slick.

But those who asks about a whole quest, skill, city, that is just :wall: .

They don't pay me to be tour guides. And about the KB? It is hard enough to get people to READ the news on the front page, now asking them to use the KB or the GE Charts is bad enough. I really find it amusing and irritating at the same time when people asks for a PC and get extremely agitated when no one responses. There is a blimey part of the website just for that, use it.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

I always point people towards the KB instead of answering obvious questions. It helps to train them. But if I ever have something I don't know about, I always look it up there first. I don't who has the odd odd instinct to ask random people questions they can easily find out.