Guess the person that's going to post below you!

Lenin64

Nope

Why not just play by the rules?

LNH

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Sorry, I ain't them! :sad:

<*goes to look for the rules*>

<*comes back, confused*>

Uhm... Where the [bleep] is the rules page?!?!? Did someone forget to transfer it over?!?!? :eek:

BTW, still waiting for @tripsis to show up! :razz:

~D. V. "Stuck on the PhpBB3 emotes..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sorry, not this time... ;)

If ANY FORUM ADMIN would please show up and re-attach the original post onto this thread, I would appreciate it! :D

~D. V. "Yes, I've left an open invite for Any Forum Admin to attract to this thread!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Nope

Alg

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Not just no... but "Heavens, no!"... :razz:

How about... @Alg :cool:

~D. V. "It's a Sunday... What can I say?" Devnull

Yeah, it's me again. :P

And I'm gonna go off the wall and call for @Tansuo to show up instead. :^_^:

~D. V. "Not what you were looking for, was it?" Devnull

(p.s.: I'm just about to report this thread anyway, in order to get the rules patched back on.)

Nope

LNH

dea6a17b9c.png

Nope. :razz:

@Kimberly :mrgreen:

~D. V. "Let's try a Mod instead of an Admin..." Devnull

Nope, and nice Obi-Wan Kenobi reference there. :P

So, how about I ask for ANY FORUM MOD/ADMIN next? :twss:

~D. V. "And you'll even notice I had fun with colors..." Devnull

Nope, still me... :razz:

So, how about I ask for ANY FORUM MOD/ADMIN next? :twss:

~D. V. "Copypasta, FTW." Devnull

No, be more original pls

Sangrina

dea6a17b9c.png

Nope, again. :sad:

How about I ask for ANY FORUM MOD/ADMIN next? (Yeah, I'm gonna do the definition of crazy here...) :twss:

~D. V. "And I'm just gonna keep asking until it happens..." Devnull

Nope, again... Sorry. :sad:

How about I ask for ANY FORUM MOD/ADMIN next? (Yeah, I'm doing 'crazy's definition here...) :twss:

~D. V. "I'll keep asking... let it happen..." Devnull

Nope. Guess something else you're getting monotonous and boring :(

Blaze

dea6a17b9c.png

Meanie... you get me instead of him for that! :eek:

And now, I'll ask for Any Forum Mod/Admin except @Star., since I probably won't be able to talk her into retrieving the opening post for this thread. -.-

~D. V. "Oh well..." Devnull

(p.s.: Make sure to read this post with a " :P " in mind.)

Outta nowhere!

Alg

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪