Guess the person that's going to post below you!

Lenin64

Next time, use the "Member" tag... You got me instead! :P

Now, I'll do it and ask for @Bonez899 with that tag in use! :ugeek:

~D. V. "Geekin' Out again..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sorry, madam... :rolleyes:

Hey, any chance you can talk anyone red into coming over here? |^_^|

For now, I'll even set it up with @MageUK next. :)

~D. V. "And here we go........." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Gotta keep track of where I am! :razz:

@Star.

~D. V. "And it's back to her..." Devnull

Nope.

Nicol Bolas.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I felt like referencing a fictional character. Sue me.

BTMF

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

If I keep correctly guessing the person taht will post below me, will I win a prize?

BTMF

Oh, and btw I agree that guessing "anyone but x" or something like that is cheating.

Also, cake.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I dun see them near. :?

How about @QueenValerie now?

~D. V. "Haven't seen her in forever." Devnull

(p.s.: I'mma gonna poke her profile... let's give it 48 hours, k?)

I guess, seeing as it's me that shows up. :?

I'm here!!! It's been awhile hasn't it! Still loving Runescape and Tip It! Anyone miss me??? :razz:

I bet D.V. will post shortly after me.... :wink:

Glad to see you, @QueenValerie! I'm pretty sure many of us have missed you, even if we didn't say it. Sorry I didn't manage to post before somebody took the pointer off of me. I do hope we'll see you stick around and continue to play with us? ;)

And now... who to pick next? Let's see if we can get @Sangrina on this page? :)

~D. V. "Sitting back and enjoying..." Devnull