Riff's Road to Taskmaster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect too much in the next week and a half, got mock exams so most days are either busy with exams or revising. In between I might play some SC, [bleep]ing best minigame ever. Jase you would love it, a whole 20 mins based around pissing people off. Pickpocketing a mages runes? Ftw. And it saves me cash on 99 Construction while I'm at it. :lol:

Grats on the whip and good luck with 99 Construction!

Keep up the good work. <3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I could be wrong, but I might have calculated wrong and I only need about 48M instead of 60M... I'll check again later but if so that makes my life a bit easier, only 25M more left to go if that is the case. :)

EDIT: Figured out how to solo TD, got about 15 in an hours trip I reckon with a bit of inventory tweaking I can get 20+ easily. ;)

Also, if I'm going to be epic camper at TD I won't need my SGS for a while so I'm lending it out. I found a way to make a slight profit by buying certain pouches and swapping them for shards at the Ogre City. It isn't much, about 200k for every 2M I spend, but it is nicer than nothing and some people get to have an SGS. Although my first attempt was a fail, put up 10k shards for 250k and offered 5 hours, got some trades instantly. Forgot to change the timer so i won't get it back for 24 hrs. #-o

Doesn't matter though, got work today so won't play much anyway. ::'

Construction is the best!!! :thumbsup: You're making great progress - good luck with 99! :D

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hi, I've read your thread and obviously also read about the 99 construction goal. I'm also 80 con and I'd love a higher level in the fabulous construction skill. I've heard other people talking about that sacred clay tools, and I'd like to ask you a few questions.

How many planks does one sacred clay hammer last?

What planks will you be using?

How much will it cost you to get to 99 construction, you've posted 48M but your topic says 50M.

Last question, how long does getting one tool take?

I wish you the bast of luck in both answering these questions and completing your goal :D

- 99 Ranged, 14th of Juli 2007 - 99 Thieving, 22nd of April 2008 - 99 Defence, 14th of August 2008 -

1900+ total, every stat level 70+

Habbahubba.png

Hi, I've read your thread and obviously also read about the 99 construction goal. I'm also 80 con and I'd love a higher level in the fabulous construction skill. I've heard other people talking about that sacred clay tools, and I'd like to ask you a few questions.

How many planks does one sacred clay hammer last?

What planks will you be using?

How much will it cost you to get to 99 construction, you've posted 48M but your topic says 50M.

Last question, how long does getting one tool take?

I wish you the bast of luck in both answering these questions and completing your goal :D

Thanks for posting, I'll try to answer your question as best I can.

1) Not entirely sure, but each tool last for approximately 64k experience before disintegrating.

2) I'll be using teak planks and making Ranging Pedestals.

3) Well I estimate just over 50M, it will cost about 15M in butler fees and just over 35M in planks.

4) You can get one tool a game quite easily, so that is 20 minutes.

Thanks as well to everyone else for posting. <3:

Thinking of quitting this goal, no surprises considering my track record. :roll:

I really don't want to play 70 hours of SC, or have to earn an extra 50M to pay for 99 without the exp boost. #-o

We'll see, I might change my mind but I have a few ideas of easier goals I could go for if I dropped this one. :oops:

:(, 99 con would have been sooooo awesome. But on the other side, I imagine your pain about 70 hours of SC. So whatever your next goal is, Good Luck!

And no matter whether you finish your goals or now, you'll always be a winner to me. [/mom] =P

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif