Riff's Road to Taskmaster

On the topic of your Xbox, try this one. My Xbox when you turn it on, will read any game or DVD as unplayable. So guess how I have to get mine to work? Press the open and close button 50,000 times for it to play COD4. :( I am going to send it in this week. Good luck with yours by the way, and 90 Summoning is a nice level. :D

Turnpikes.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please consider these words.

Quitting is a bad idea, unless it is a matter of life and death, OK?

Pfft like I can quit without my Xbox to keep me going! :P

Nah I won't be quitting, just needed to find something to do (which I have). After I've gotten 90 Summoning which I reckon I'll have done by next Monday (not tomorrow), I think I'll make a dual goal of 99 Strength and cashmaking. It would be nice to put Bandos + DFS back into my bank again. :D

Still bursting when I feel like it, I am surprised actually at how easy it is to log in and out within a trip and not hamper charm collections. I was having visions of those awful Red Chin trips that took like 2 hours each and were extremely difficult to log out from. :P

I am going to try and update my front page this week with my newest goals, I've decided on a few things I might like to achieve after 99 Strength. :)

barrage is more efficient than burst, and much more fun :P

and much more expensive! :wall:

that takes into account expensiveness

if you have a monster hunting income barrage is srsly better

barrage is more efficient than burst, and much more fun :P

and much more expensive! :wall:

that takes into account expensiveness

if you have a monster hunting income barrage is srsly better

I don't have a monster hunting income. :P

081023173743wa4.png

Decided to sell my bursting stuff (lol), and do two Waterfiend trips. That doesn't seem like much, but I decided to use up my 3.7k gold charms as I want to get 88 asap. I have about 20M~ cash (I expect more after I sell leftover shards) and I might start Slaying again or I might go for all 70+ first idk.

MTK #2

081024155848dz6.png

Up to about 24M cash now, I'm pretty sure I have all my supplies banked for 90 Summoning except for charms. I need to do two WFiend trips for 88, but I'm lacking a couple hundred greens to get that push to 89. Also need an extra 100 or so blues.

I think i might have a beta code for you =O

It might work but it might not...Check your tif pm for the code. Send me a msg after you try it out and tell me if it works.

Thanks, it did work! I got one myself but gave it to my brother 'cos my Xbox is broken, but my friend lent me his while he is on holiday so that was quite lucky. :)

081028092906yf1.png

081028092910lz8.png

I have all shards and seconds for 90 Summoning now, just need to collect 500 crimsons, 300 greens and 100 blues. I have a 29M or just over cash pile as well! :)

My next four priorities are:

1) Cash for SGS (Some 10M)

2) Charms for 90 Summoning

3) 99 Strength

4) 70 Mining, Hunter

:D

And, how did it feel to DK with your pony for the first time?

Anyway, as far as your next goals are concerned: GO SLAY! :P

I thought the trips were actually slightly more intense than usual, maybe because I haven't been in ages but also because sometimes you run out of specials to use and you're on about 60HP or so. I did enjoy it though so I'll go back again sometime.

Heh, Slayer. I might actually do that, I find it fun and it is profitable. I might even set myself a goal of 95 Slayer eventually, after all 70+. ;)