Riff's Road to Taskmaster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah yeah so it seems! Still an active Rs player?

I guess, recently I've only been logging on for about an hour to do a farming run but hopefully once my exam pressures die down I can start playing more again.

I just finished my 10th Farming run, just thought you'd be interested to see my loot so far! By the time I'm done that will be 22.4M and 90 Farming. ::'

090323163538.png

I dropped 99 Ranged from my long term goals (again), as I can't find a fun and easy way to train it.. I have 80 Agility and Thieving on my mind as they won't take too long, 80 Herblore could be another possibility but it costs about 7M which I don't have to spare just yet.

Spirit Trees. :)

83farming.png

For some reason SK isn't working for me at the minute, so I had to manually upload it. Also, I'm expecting my new PC to arrive within the next week so look out for HD updates hopefully. :D

Gratz on 83 farming! What are those things in the upper right corner of price checker?

SwiftKit logo.

My new PC arrived today, but the company forgot to send me a DVI cable so I can't use my monitor with it. I'm going to see if they have any in town tomorrow, I'm seriously pissed off and I can't be arsed to wait around for them to send a new one.

Gratz on 83 farming! What are those things in the upper right corner of price checker?

SwiftKit logo.

Nah, evil turnips I think :P

Good job on the farming, keep going!

2dvjurb.png

SwiftKit logo.

Nah, evil turnips I think :P

Good job on the farming, keep going!

#-o

Thanks for the posts guys. :)

I sold essentially my entire bank today, ended up with 52M. I kept all my farming stuff but just doing Fruit Trees/Trees now as it is quicker. I'm thinking of what goals to attempt next, I'm looking into getting Void and maybe even PvP.