• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I did last few days:

*No Slaying! Been very busy with revision

*Sold Bandos chest and tassets

*Bought Dharok chest and legs

*Bought a cannon and 25k balls

*Cannoning veld, suqah and spectre tasks from now on.

*Bigger cash pile than before, and faster slayer exp possible now. :thumbup:

Added a new section to the front of my blog too.

• 3 weeks later...

Well with only two exams to go in the next two weeks I am trying to get back into the swing of Slaying. I am hoping to start getting 100k experience a day in Slayer during the holidays, but this will require a hellova lot of dedication so it might not happen. I also found out that 1 Slayer xp will gain you around 0.9 Summoning xp, so I don't think 95 Slayer will get me 96 Summoning. Now, I may decide to continue slaying after that or quit and do something else for a while. We'll see. I'm also unsure as to whether or not I continue banking my drops or selling them on as I get them. On one hand it'd be cool to see how much I made from five slayer levels, but I'm also running the risk of losing out on profit due to changing prices. Any ideas?

screenshot002gvc.png

screenshot003j.png

Congratulations, mate. Keep those slayer levels rolling in!

As for me, new goal= new blog, as I have not got the patience to revamp mine. (It's a goal with a difference, and I think it's just different enough to spark interest.) I'm not quitting, though, despite what the setup for the goal may indicate.

Acero_Frio.png

My god, the new PvP drops are good. I got myself 61% ep by standing around in a hotzone for an hour (had 11% previously) and got these fine drops. Added up to 1.6M and three brawlers plus 600k in junk, I think I'm going to continue doing this till it is nerfed.

screenshot004maj.png

screenshot005r.png

screenshot006lpp.png

screenshot007i.png

screenshot008zhx.png

I should've gotten about 300k more xp with the brawlers, however I stupidly used about 300 charges not in the Wilderness, I was too close to the ditch. #-o

screenshot009bqj.png

screenshot010h.png

screenshot011v.png <- Died and lost loot.

screenshot012l.png

screenshot013h.png

screenshot014j.png

Fishing brawlers are a pain and not really fast experience, so I might leave them alone for a while and just get ep by standing in hotzones until I get more gloves.

Three more pks for you to feast your eyes on, about 2.5m in loot. Currently I'm spending 1 hour in a hotzone, revising or watching TV etc and a further ~20 mins getting kills. It is something ridiculous like 1.5M/hour at the moment, it won't be long till Jagex fixes it so I want as much money and brawlers as I can get. :)

screenshot015t.png

screenshot016w.png

screenshot017s.png

DO NOT WANT. :wall:

Thieving/Agility/Prayer/Firemaking/Smithing/Ranged/Cooking brawlers only please. :thumbup:

screenshot018p.png

screenshot019.png

screenshot020m.png

I think I made like 5m cash today, so I know what I'm doing until this is fixed. :D

The first batch this morning was good, bringing in around 2.5M. The second batch was disappointing, the only good thing was the Ranged Brawlers really.

screenshot001cln.png

screenshot002u.png

screenshot003who.png

screenshot004h.png

screenshot005c.png

screenshot006i.png

screenshot007t.png

screenshot008b.png

screenshot009s.png

screenshot010v.png

I used my ranged brawlers and got about 230k exp in one hour, those things are great. I got another hours worth of potential whilst doing that and got these three kills, I'm worried I'm doing something wrong or it has been changed because they've been getting progressively worse. I'm going to keep at it because it is such good experience however, and I'm thinking of using my melee brawlers on my current Black Demon task for more ep. :)

screenshot012k.png

screenshot013l.png

screenshot014g.png

Keep it up Hart

Its not against the rules... yet

So keep doing it whilst its legal, but if it were illegal they would change it, BTW I got Biscit back so I'll come spy you pking some noobs some day :)

Jamje.png

null and void

Keep it up Hart

Its not against the rules... yet

So keep doing it whilst its legal, but if it were illegal they would change it, BTW I got Biscit back so I'll come spy you pking some noobs some day :)

People have been 26king since the dawn of PvP worlds, Jagex discourages it but they haven't ever done anything about it. The only reason it has become so popular recently is because it is amazing cash, but tbh I prefer the brawlers. I might even stick to 26king in the future if brawlers stay the same rarity they are now.

Also, is it my pc or are my pictures slightly blurry? They seem fine saved on my pc but loadsof TIF seems really blurred to me right now.

Just to let you know, I got the Adze this morning after deciding to try out my Woodcutting brawlers. In the process I got this:

screenshot023s.png

I'm only going to post 26ks with brawlers in now, that is what I am in it for. I'm hoping to get some more asap, as I haven't had any in ages now. The average cash seems to have gone down as well, whether I'm doing something wrong idk. I haven't changed anything so maybe I was just lucky to begin with. Ah well, profit is profit. 8-)

I got some cooking brawlers earlier, so expect a couple of levels. I disconnected as I jumped into the wild, and hey presto someone decides to attack me for the first time at that particular moment. I haven't lost the gloves, just a warrior ring and the fish I think. It is annoying, but could've been worse so I'm not complaining. A 100k ring isn't too bad considering I've made 2M today.

screenshot028g.png

screenshot031n.png

Very nice drops :D

You seem to be putting your brawlers to good use, keep it up :thumbsup:

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Ok, so you know I got the Adze yesterday? Well I was using my woodcutting brawlers and got killed so I lost it. :| It isn't too bad as I won't need it in the forseeable future, but still annoying that I only just got it. I'll probably do one or two more sets of 75% EP today, really want some more brawlers. I'll finish up my wc ones at oaks and then just sit around hotzoning I guess.

screenshot031p.png

screenshot032u.png

Lost 0% EP, about 750k in loot plus the brawlers. My first nettles targ, every other target has refused to do it apart from one but I accidentally clicked too much and lost out that time.

screenshot038c.png

Not the best ones to get, as it only gives 1.5x experience due to no hotzone and not very much EP earnt whilst using them. It is still free xp though if I decide to train prayer I guess.

Got these earlier, I might break the 50M cashpile mark this afternoon and get another pair of gloves if I'm lucky. I'm thinking of dropping the Slayer goal for the summer and having some fun with this cash. Not sure yet, need to do some calcs and wait to see if Jagex nerfs 26king. Any suggestions for goals are always welcome, currently thinking of getting a few 99s (Ranged, Firemaking, Cooking, Fletching) and maybe trying for all 80+.

screenshot047l.png

I got this on Friday, I could've gotten 98/99 if I had played more but I didn't feel like it. I'll probably get 99 in about a week and a half as I've got a very busy week ahead of me and I won't be able to get enough playtime for chinning.

screenshot060z.png

Hey i m Sir Dric ::' very nice blog btw and gratz on 97 range =D>

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe