Riff's Road to Taskmaster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done much past few days, went trio (turned duo) Sara last night but nothing. I did Meeting History earlier which was an interesting quest and atm not sure what to do. None of my goals seem really fun, I might try and get myself a side-goal to work on when I get tired of my main ones.

I went duo hybriding with Skully last night, was a pretty eventful trip. Half way through we got this:

Dragon Axe #10

080813202358zu3.png

Then I levelled up:

95rangednt0.png

Then some welfare gear noobs came in, as well as some moron mages. I didn't picture all of them but I got two funny pictures of them ranging (and maging) Prime and a good shot of the gravestone.

080813204708lx6.png

080813204905qf3.png

080813205015sv6.png

Eh mate, long time no speak hey? Hope all is well, and your blog is doing alright. Who knows, you might be seeing me around sometime soon!;)

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Eh mate, long time no speak hey? Hope all is well, and your blog is doing alright. Who knows, you might be seeing me around sometime soon!;)

I saw your name as the last post on Blogscape and I was like ! :shock: Mooooose! If you're coming back to RS I can't wait to speak to you! <3: :D