Riff's Road to Taskmaster

Just thought I'd bump and let you know that solo Arma is still going strong. My only possible mishap occured just now, I was on 18HP and teled just as I saw Kree hit the floor. Hopefully it wasn't anything decent, I doubt it was but there is stall that chance. #-o

Ouch, gl on the trips :thumbsup: \' ::'

Heeeeello.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd bump and let you know that solo Arma is still going strong. My only possible mishap occured just now, I was on 18HP and teled just as I saw Kree hit the floor. Hopefully it wasn't anything decent, I doubt it was but there is stall that chance. #-o

ouch...

good luck with slayer! you're pretty good at it <3:

and... GET RICH NOW :twisted:

=D> =D>

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

I might do a few trips this weekend, we'll see. :P

Slayer is good fun atm, doing 9 Canafs tasks then 1 Duradel for points, will continue till I have 400 points in case I need to blacklist and will then Duradel all the way. Juts picked up my first Duradel task, 196 Abyssal Demons! \'

Congratulations on the helm and 91 attack!@!! =D> =D> :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I won't be able to post again on your blog for an unknown time. I have a new PC and I'm having troubles with it, one of those problems is I can't login at TIF anymore. (Posting this at a friends house now.) But I can browse the forums, so eventhough I can't post, I just wanted you to know I'll still browse and and read your blog.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Heh, I am still playing mate maybe we just keep missing each other. ;)

I am still slaying, currently about to finish my 30th task (3rd Duradel bonus), so not long until I hit 50 tasks done then I can do the "proper" way of slaying all the way without worrying about nasty tasks. \'

I don't know if I can still be bothered to do the bi-m0nthly reviews or not, but I thought I better bump this before it dies so here is a nice picture.

1reohf.png

I am now aiming for the helm so will have that sometime, maybe half a month not entirely sure. #-o