Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Keep ROCKY as a oynx or get someone here to make it a steelix?

Current party is.

Toadile(sp?)

Rocky <3

Growlite

Pigetto

Togepi

Flaafy

Sorry for spelling but you get the point.

Good/bad? Im up to the Steelix Gym leader so I needed a fire type (growlite a perfect choice). The little jerk took me a hour cause they kept on roaring away >.>

Teach Rocky some Ground type attacks if you only had to rely on Growlithe to beat Jasmine.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Vs the magemetic then yeah, I should use ground moves. But just having him as a tank is good enough at this moment.

How did you get a dusk shard at poke'thon?(or w/e its called that evolves togepic to its final form)

I am liking it tho. Pigetto did beastly in like 3/5 catergories.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

That the thing with endavor with quick attack. Along with the ability to witstand 1-hit kos?

lol close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkJ4U7r2uY

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Explian!? I want in!

Anything that uses Fake Out will beat that rattata.

Any level 60-ish with a good STAB attack can take down that Pikachu in 1-2 hits.

Gyarados w/ Earthquake and a choice scarf (Or whatever the speed one's called) is what I used. You can get (some) choice items from your mother's savings.

I used a lv 60 Quagsire with Earthquake. Pikachu couldn't outdamage my spongy carefree mudfish friend :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah gyarados might be a little risky.

Although, if Pikachu kept charm, it might be a problem or slower pokemon like quagshire.

http://community.livejournal.com/pokewifi/2167924.html

That's link to the site to do the GTS exploit. It has all links, steps to do, and some troubleshooting.

So yeah, you can make any pokemon you want with it (only the pkmn though,no movesets, EV/IVs, ect)

EDIT: I got an extra Creselia. I'll give it to anyone who has a worthy offer.

Edit: Nevermind, the reason that fails for me is because I'm using Wi-Fi stolen from my neighbors. <_<

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

No joke... Pretty much impossible to obtain rare pokemon that way or pokemon that only show up in a different game.

Unless you can register pokemon in your pokedex which you saw in battle over Wi-Fi, but I'm guessing not.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Prevents you from dumping a whole bunch of level 100s into a new game though, I suppose.

I'm annoyed. Why couldn't we have the Poke Radar in HG and SS? Did they want shiny encounters to be completely random? I bet that while I'm training all of my Pokemon to 75 that I will not encounter 1 shiny.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You can trade anything over wifi if you have the Pokedex.

I think you guys are referring to the GTS.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Is anyone else ready for POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE?!?!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_and_White_Versions_Revealed

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html (It's in Japanese but you get the picture)

It's coming out in Japan in late 2010 so we should be able to expect it around this time next year! \:D/

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I think they are running out of colours.

I'd love to see introduced another type (light?) and the ability to have pokemons with 3 types (charizard fire flying dragon; for example)

Maybe introduce a revenge gauge or a limit break type of thing, that could change terrificly the gameplay.