Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang beat me to the 100th page (I'm a little late on that one lol)

I wish I had more free time nowadays, but soccer + school = little time for me to play. Plus I play Battlefield 1942 when I'm free so that doesnt help much....

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Wow. you are really good...

1st game- I lost, Snake vs snake. Was my warm up game though... but still, loss is a loss. But in the end we were up tilting and spot dodging like mad.

2nd game - Snake vs Wolf Win by me :D 2 stock though, so big win.

3rd game - My dk vs your Mk. Gay for picking mk. I was flying all over the place. But those 1 or 2 f smash killed you :lol: Last life, 65 to 180 hp. You started gliding, BAM donkey punch! :lol: Lucky or not, win :thumbsup:

4th game - Snake vs falco. Silly you, cping doesn't work against me. :lol: 2 stocked, but 0 life... almost a 3 stock. :lol:

I might start practicing snake again. I really liked those games. I guess it shows how good my DK is, very comparible to my snake. Snake/DK for me, probably a third but just for fun. By you, I mean Henry, some guy at my school. I knew he played, but I never imagined he was so good...

Just a story I wanted to share. :D ;)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

About time someone posted... -.-

EDIT: And why does this topic seem to die every time I post!?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Besides I haven't not got pwned by anyone in a while. :D

Oh and are you online now?

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

First I must Ronald McGiygas roll you. And yes I wanna play!

[hide=]6P_BvrtuxAI

I feel h a p p y..... meals....[/hide]

And I thought I was a projectile-using maniac...... :wall:

Not even my secret weapon killed ROB.... :shock:

And I thought I was a projectile-using maniac...... :wall:

Not even my secret weapon killed ROB.... :shock:

Good games!

I had to end that one game because someone came to the door. I thought I'd have to talk to them for a while, but it was just my mom's friend.

Ok I think I calmed down enough to (attempt) to kick your (cabbage). :twisted:

Yeah cuz I can.

[hide=Oh and have a cookie.]-TRpVvvsazc

Question is do you want the cookie? All you have to do is worship Giygas so he can be h a p p y..... :shock:[/hide]

It only took 2 chars I hardly ever use in order to win... You probably studied hard on the chars I always use. But you didn't count other factors of me not using Mario, Samus, Lucas, Ness, or Cpt. Falcon. Good games anyway.

It only took 2 chars I hardly ever use in order to win... You probably studied hard on the chars I always use. But you didn't count other factors of me not using Mario, Samus, Lucas, Ness, or Cpt. Falcon. Good games anyway.

I also didn't count on that major lag :lol:.

I have recently aquired a new found skill with Ike. I want to play you Kent, 1v1 Ike v Ike later. It shall be interesting. :D

I'm afraid Zelda is falling behind as my best character, I'm trying to figure out who will be my new "best". Plus I've got to train because I just found out that their is going to be a Brawl tournament near where I live. So I've got to practice practice practice. Although... its not until October 12th. #-o

prospektssigza4.jpg

If you want a practice dummy, I'll be here.

And I think Zelda might be my best character now, I have no idea what happened with Dedede and Falco simply isn't powerful enough for me. Ganondorf didn't have that much potential to start with, so out of my top four, that leaves Zelda.

Oh, and I didn't share about the time I warlock punched Snake flying across the screen. So there was a smash ball, floating around...I decided I wouldn't get it, Ganondorf sucks at it. Anyway while everyone else is running at it, I do a warlock punch. Snake, for some reason, runs right into it, the smash ball also just happens to be there at the time. So I see two bodies literally flying across the screen, and I thought Snake had killed me. (I was at like 120%) Turns out I punched him square in the face and sent him to his death. And I got the smash ball. :P

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.