Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penguin, if you add me I'll play. You make the room, ok?

I can't play tonight, I have a [pretty big] math test tomorrow, so...Yeah. Tomorrow night, I guess.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Denny, you might not notice it but you spam. The most out of most here... Thats why I'm picking pika, falco, pika to spam you right back. :lol:

Not just by projectiles though, you follow the same pattern. Try not to, mindgaming is the most important part of smash.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Denny, you might not notice it but you spam. The most out of most here... Thats why I'm picking pika, falco, pika to spam you right back. :lol:

Not just by projectiles though, you follow the same pattern. Try not to, mindgaming is the most important part of smash.

And THAT is exactly how I screw with people in Brawl. Though I have close combat characters,too.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Well that was an hour of absolute rape.

I did get one victory, though I think it was a fluke for two reasons.

1. I used Gannondorf

2. He came back and 2-stocked me (out of three)

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Well that was an hour of absolute rape.

I did get one victory, though I think it was a fluke for two reasons.

1. I used Gannondorf

2. He came back and 2-stocked me (out of three)

You didn't notice I was only using b moves and grabs? :lol:

inuyashakent-2.png

I feel so stupid. I did not actually figure that out. I figured you were just messing since you moved mostly via Fire Fox and Fox Illusion.

ASHAMED. But at least those matches weren't recorded. :)

x9whitey9x.jpg

Anybody here have an AIM? I mean we knew eachother for at least half a year... I think it's easier, more convienient, and just be better to be able to have side conversations halfway through a match.

Pm me if you want to tell me your AIM, but try not posting it here and making it public. Just a tip, noobs aiming you... :lol: can get annoying.

Anyways, anybody have an AIM?

inuyashakent-2.png

I loved those games Foolgool and Caxis. They were so fun. :) What do you guys think of my Mario? I really like him. It was so funny when I did his F.L.O.O.D on Fool when he was Captain Falcon, and he falcon kicked off the edge because I moved him. :lol:

Sorry about my friend doing MK's dimensional glitch so many times. I don't understand how he can do it for so long, i think he did it for like 25 seconds or something. I told him to stop, since he was really getting annoying.

Oh and I have an AIM Kent. Although I prefer MSN it doesn't matter. I'll pm it too you.

prospektssigza4.jpg

I loved those games Foolgool and Caxis. They were so fun. :) What do you guys think of my Mario? I really like him. It was so funny when I did his F.L.O.O.D on Fool when he was Captain Falcon, and he falcon kicked off the edge because I moved him. :lol:

Sorry about my friend doing MK's dimensional glitch so many times. I don't understand how he can do it for so long, i think he did it for like 25 seconds or something. I told him to stop, since he was really getting annoying.

Oh and I have an AIM Kent. Although I prefer MSN it doesn't matter. I'll pm it too you.

Mac, I was wondering how I slipped! I was trying to Raptor Boost, but my hands were all gross. How did your friend like the caped PAWNCH?

I really need to improve, I got wrecked.

I have AIM, as well.

x9whitey9x.jpg

How did your friend like the caped PAWNCH?

I really need to improve, I got wrecked.

I have AIM, as well.

LOL I forgot about that!!! That was so awesome!!!!! I liked it more then he did I can guarantee it! ;) :lol:

Great games Kent. So, is my Mario top notch? I love him. Plus I'm italian also so it gives and added bonus. :mrgreen:

I'll play you Kcdragon. How about a few serious matches, then a few with some items?

Oh and I really like the AIM thing, it makes it so much better to be able to talk in between matches. send me your AIM Foolgool.

prospektssigza4.jpg