Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being forced to go to bed. Oh and about that fight with Ike and Captain Falcon I believe I made the best kill ever and guess what. It was under 3 minutes so I have that as a forever memorable moment in my life of KOing you with a move that takes forever to charge.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I think if you set all but one to the lowest, only that one will play. Not sure. But you can't have it so the Zelda theme plays on Final Destination. :|

I tried downloading the songs, but when I clicked download it would just open in a new tab, with Quicktime. Off thebrawl.net, that is.

Just copy that url, go to this thread, make a reply, do

[url]url here[/url]

, click prewiew, right-click your link and select Save as.. voila. :roll:

I got the songs i enjoy on my cell.

Me and gohan have played our game.

First round: Me (Toon Link) beats gohan (Diddy Kong).

Second round: Me (Toon Link) beats gohan (Pikachu). (Both of us went down to final stock 100%+ dmg. Great game!)

Third round: Me (Toon Link) beats gohan (Pikachu).

Fourth round: Me (Toon Link) beats gohan (Pikachu).

Final round: Me (Toon Link) beats gohan (Meta Knight).

5-0

Good games. Thanks gohan. ::'

Might get on if I survive my allergies. Oh and Cadburys_egg is getting on my case because apparently everything I like he hates with a grudge. He thinks I'm a total "fanboy" for EarthBound, but I don't go "OMFG EATHBOUND IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME IT PWNS THE UNIVERSE!!!11!@@@@". Not to mention he also hates Nintendo with an iron fist and he keeps putting me down for it. It's pretty stupid for someone to put down another person for liking something he or she hates. Only a "fanboy" would put down other people's work because it's not Naruto or something like that. I mean I didn't say anything bad about what he likes and he's going around telling me I'm a "fanboy" who types in all capitals to prove that I am a major fan for some kind of anime or video game. Now that just makes absolutely no sense to me because I didn't do anything to him.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Might get on if I survive my allergies. Oh and Cadburys_egg is getting on my case because apparently everything I like he hates with a grudge. He thinks I'm a total "fanboy" for EarthBound, but I don't go "OMFG EATHBOUND IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME IT PWNS THE UNIVERSE!!!11!@@@@". Not to mention he also hates Nintendo with an iron fist and he keeps putting me down for it. It's pretty stupid for someone to put down another person for liking something he or she hates. Only a "fanboy" would put down other people's work because it's not Naruto or something like that. I mean I didn't say anything bad about what he likes and he's going around telling me I'm a "fanboy" who types in all capitals to prove that I am a major fan for some kind of anime or video game. Now that just makes absolutely no sense to me because I didn't do anything to him.

Well.. What do you expect? XD

Yeah he's like one of those people who never listen to other people unless it's anime related.

And btw I'm on.

Nice games, though I have to say the MK tornado spam was noobish. :shame:

Well.. What do you expect? XD

NARUTO SUCKS ITS ALL ABOUT BLEACH!!! NOOB IDIOTS

You can't beat the whornado unless you know how.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png