Smash Club.

Caxis

R.I.P Brawl Club :XD:

This thread really lost attention... It's now Gallade posting pictures, and people commenting how they suck.

Obviously they don't know funny or cool even if it hit them in the face.

Don't do that again. This is the same type of crap that got the funny pictures thread banned.

Yeah that's why I'm posting videos instead of the pictures you think fail. But since there's not nearly enough people to flame at me for something as stupid as that, this thread is in the green.

Just because no one is telling you not to doesn't mean you should continue doing it. If you find a video of a picture funny, that's fine. There is no need to post every single one you find funny on here though.

STOP IT!!!!!!

This is what caused it to get banned in the first place, not him posting pictures but more like people like you commenting and flameing them, if you can't say anything nice then don't say it at ALL. This is a SSB topic and SSB pictures (preferably Discussion) can go in here it's not meant to be funny or anything.

Point being: Don't Flame, Don't feed the Troll. Let it die down.

He's been doing this [cabbage] for the past 3-6 goddamn months. It won't die.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP IT!!!!!!

This is what caused it to get banned in the first place, not him posting pictures but more like people like you commenting and flameing them, if you can't say anything nice then don't say it at ALL. This is a SSB topic and SSB pictures (preferably Discussion) can go in here it's not meant to be funny or anything.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

You had better be happy I have been mainly posting Non-Runescape pics here than on other threads.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

STOP IT!!!!!!

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

You had better be happy I have been mainly posting Non-Runescape pics here than on other threads.

At least it's concentrated in one thread. And it was your fault in particular we had a relatively great thread locked(funny pictures thread). You had better be happy you haven't gotten even a temporary ban for this [cabbage]. I'm tempted to think you're a troll at this point. By the way, every pic you posted had no humorous value to it. Just stop.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

At least it's concentrated in one thread. And it was your fault in particular we had a relatively great thread locked(funny pictures thread). You had better be happy you haven't gotten even a temporary ban for this [cabbage]. I'm tempted to think you're a troll at this point. By the way, every pic you posted had no humorous value to it. Just stop.

You don't know what a true troll is. A troll wouldn't make a thought out post, or refrain from cursing at someone. And if you are gonna keep flaming at me for something pointless that doesn't affect you whatsoever then don't say anything that feeds the fire. It's a simple thing called: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm on a dial-up connection, I have a goddamn right to care. all those pics time me out

I'm on a dial-up connection, I have a goddamn right to care. all those pics time me out

Well that's life for ya. ;)

Ah, such a shame. If I recall, you did get a temporary ban. Push your luck with me and it'll be permanent, I'm closer to the admins than you'll ever be.

Ah, such a shame. If I recall, you did get a temporary ban. Push your luck with me and it'll be permanent, I'm closer to the admins than you'll ever be.

If I was a mod I would leave you all a warning.

Stop it this thread is for SSB not for debating about the Funny Picture thread or about your internet connect, the reason this won't die is because you guys along with Gallade is bumping it back up, he can't bump it up if he posted last so if you want this to die then don't post or contact a moderator and give him a good reason to lock this.

P.S Posting SSB pictures INTO a SSB THREAD is not a good reason.

So basically Ultaminia shut up and don't feed him, Gallade don't feed them.

ONTOPIC:

al_090101_17054binout-300x225.jpg

I want that costume! On Stock matches I always use him (or Ness/Metaknight). How do you get it?? I want to use that for a Tournament coming up :lol:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Stop it this thread is for SSB not for debating about the Funny Picture thread or about your internet connect, the reason this won't die is because you guys along with Gallade is bumping it back up, he can't bump it up if he posted last so if you want this to die then don't post or contact a moderator and give him a good reason to lock this.

ONTOPIC:

I want that costume! On Stock matches I always use him (or Ness/Metaknight). How do you get it?? I want to use that for a Tournament coming up :lol:

Welcome to my friends list.

ONTOPIC:

You need to mod your Wii somehow to do it. And this is where I got the pictures:

http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?page_id=86

EDIT: Oh and people online won't be able to see the hacked textures on the character (besides you).

Don't think that you can influence a ban. Even if you are "close to the admins," you can't get someone banned unless they deserve it.

wizzkid785 pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Yes, maybe it would be nice if Gallade64 didn't post as many pictures, but regardless of what happens, the flaming ends here.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Don't think that you can influence a ban. Even if you are "close to the admins," you can't get someone banned unless they deserve it.

wizzkid785 pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Yes, maybe it would be nice if Gallade64 didn't post as many pictures, but regardless of what happens, the flaming ends here.

I stretched it a bit, but whatever, I have him on my foes so I don't have to see those pictures lag me out.

ONTOPIC:

Welcome to my friends list.

ONTOPIC:

You need to mod your Wii somehow to do it. And this is where I got the pictures:

http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?page_id=86

EDIT: Oh and people online won't be able to see the hacked textures on the character (besides you).

Well the tournament is not online it's at a Library club. The tournament is next Saturday, so I will have to mod the Wii hmmm ok. I will go look on that website. Thanks. :thumbsup:

94qbe.jpg

I'm not gonna argue this matter any further, since the page now loads 10x faster.

I won a tournament at some restauraunt, got around $30, since I seem to always abuse lucario.

Wizzkid. All I can say is Go Speed Racer Go!

al_081122_19451binout-300x225.jpg

And I myself have won a Live Brawl Tournament hosted by Nintendodsg. I got 3rd place and won a SNES game worth 800 Wii Points.

Ok I think I got it right now I just need to find that Oompa Loompa code and put it in the other Wii. But it's confusing enough already >.<

EDIT: I manage to do it bu now he is stuck in this Cross shape and he floats when he jumps....

94qbe.jpg

Ok I think I got it right now I just need to find that Oompa Loompa code and put it in the other Wii. But it's confusing enough already >.<

EDIT: I manage to do it bu now he is stuck in this Cross shape and he floats when he jumps....

Well since I don't know much about Wii Modding you are on your own.

[hide=What the hell would you do in this situation?]114159.jpg

Either you go outside and die by hot magma or stay inside and blow up.[/hide]

It's not that hard of a situation. You'd just pick up and throw the Electrode out of the little safehouse.

A warning for all

This thread is degenerating dangerously, so here's a nice few new rules for it.

No Spamming pictures every post, if you find something truly entertaining or original then feel free to post it, but your every sentence does not have to be expressed with a SSB character in the correct pose.

IF you think that picture spamming has got out of hand, then do not argue, flame, or even reply - report the post, and I will deal with it if I think the situation has gone too far - responding to spam is just as fatal to a decent thread as actual spam, lets keep this thread as a place to discuss, set up matches and the like, not to be at each others throats all the time,

Thanks,

A warning for all

This thread is degenerating dangerously, so here's a nice few new rules for it.

No Spamming pictures every post, if you find something truly entertaining or original then feel free to post it, but your every sentence does not have to be expressed with a SSB character in the correct pose.

IF you think that picture spamming has got out of hand, then do not argue, flame, or even reply - report the post, and I will deal with it if I think the situation has gone too far - responding to spam is just as fatal to a decent thread as actual spam, lets keep this thread as a place to discuss, set up matches and the like, not to be at each others throats all the time,

Thanks,

Do hide tags count? Oh and way to kill the mood when a global mod has already set the thread straight.

Agh I modded Lucas to much, now he looks like he is cruicified and won't move (Except Pk Lightning and Fire) >.<

Epic lolz. :twss:

Do hide tags count? Oh and way to kill the mood when a global mod has already set the thread straight.

No, as it still loads a picture.

How can you think just because its in a hide tag its not gonna lag you out?

Just post links -.-

Wolf main now

I dont need a siggy no moar.

No, as it still loads a picture.

How can you think just because its in a hide tag its not gonna lag you out?

Just post links -.-

Wolf main now

Now we just need you to be able to mod Wolf so he can look cruicified for no apparent reason. :lol:

Uh, I hate playing against wolf. A good friend of mine uses him all the time.

Hmm, think this may be my first post here. I don't play too often, but I consider myself good with Diddy and ROB.