Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..

I can tell you know how to shieldgrab.

I do, but, I dont shield often enough to care..

I can tell you are smash friendly :lol: too many smashes with mario imo. But you strung them with grabs. :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Here is the 10 Commandments of maining Captain Falcon.

[hide=Note]1. Thou shalt not attack thy opponent without asking them to show you their moves, or to COME ON!

2. Thou shalt not attack a taunt spammer, for they are the chosen people of the Captain, and are afforded his sacred protection. Do not harm them, lest you anger Captain Falcon.

3. Thou shalt not bemoan the Captain's tier standing, and blame him for a loss. It was not Captain Falcon who was too weak, it was thou.

4. Thou shalt always spam "SHOW ME YA MOVES" whenever the crowd chants for the Captain, as a sign of acknowledgment to all of his loyal fans. Thou shalt also spam this taunt if the camera is zoomed in on the Captain from a Tingle Assist Trophy.

5. Thou shalt let any Kirby who wishes to inhale and copy the Falcon Punch do as he pleases. However, if thou is attacked by this Kirby, Captain Falcon's swift judgment must be delivered to him, as he has broken the sacred bond of Master and Pupil, and shall pay for his foolishness.

6. Thou shalt not land a Falcon Punch or Knee of Justice without immediately asking thy opponent to show you their moves, unless thou has a chance to perform a Sacred Combo, in which case the taunt must be performed as soon as thou hast finished.

7. Thou shalt respect thy father, Ganondorf, as thou would respect a fellow Captain Falcon. Ganondorf is law.

8. Thou shalt not allow a spammer to not show the Captain their moves if he has asked them to. If the spammer insists on using the same move, thy fury must be delivered swiftly and with good aim to the spammer until they agree to show the Captain the rest of their moves, or are killed.

9. Thou shalt use the Falcon system of measurement.

10. Thou shalt lead children along the path of the Falcon by showing them thy moves as capably as thou can, and leading them to believe that using Captain Falcon is the way to victory.[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Obviously he didn't know about the sequel. :XD:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/442158

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Obviously he didn't know about the sequel. :XD:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/442158

i like the 1st one better :wall:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Hyes! (Yes)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479392

EDIT: I can't believe I lost 5 out of 6 times. To be honest your weakNESS is a small hero of time who throws boomerangs and fires arrows at you.

Should be.

But can we make sure and like, give eachother a test run to test the lag?

Also - my side taunt is "Check TIF" so, dont attack me if i taunt :?

I wont if you taunt either

just dont do it randomly

:S

Alright i'll be up in a mo'.

Seriously cant hit anything online.

Cant even do my ledge mindgames -.-

I thought we were just fooling around the whole time..

The lag is somewhat bearable - even though I am mostly an offline player.

Comon, let's at least try. =/

songokusigtif.png

My lag is far worse than yours must be, even with me trying my attacks arent even coming out in the air, and my DI isnt working at all

Peer- to-Peer Servers, both our nodes are equal and therefore we lag the same, but that doesn't excuse you for just messing around and wasting my time. =/

Dude, just don't bother to play me again..

songokusigtif.png

Yes i did.

I didnt attempt to shield or grab, or shieldgrab, try any technique things that I do.

I didnt even scar with wolf, and barely even scissored with Falcon.

And I didnt do any projectile combos with link - i did try.

The lag is too much to actually try, because i know for a fact, if i DO try, i will lose easier.