Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDD gimps Snake easily.

Bairs pwn.

As do Waddle-Dees.

And if you're high enough damage, blowing yourself up as a recovery will do the opposite, and kill you.

(That's like the only time Kent has died in a match with me...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

People think its hard to hit because people suck at brawl.

Melee was too easy.

... It's a lot easier to hit Marth's fair then it is CFalcons. It's not because I suck, it's because it is definetely HARDER to hit. It's not impossible, obviously, but the amount of set-up makes it very hard to hit anybody THAT SHIELDS AND SPOTDODGES (Not coms or wifi). Failed knee attempt = utilt in the face by snake. His short Fair reach (if you try to sweetspot it, it's almost 0) = easy punishment, too.

Melee is not easy...? If anything, Brawl is far too easy.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Captain Falcon is so easy to gimp that all I have to use is Mario's cape and FLUDD and nothing else. ;)

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Priority makes a move cancel out another move, or if equal priority meets, nothing happens.

As for aerial, they're called frames.

Falcon has decent reach and decent frames. He has a much higher than average airgame, especially if you know how to use it.

2 attacks hitting at the same time in the air = both hit. = 2 knees can hit eachother if both well timed.

There is no cancelling an attack out if the frames that you'll be hit in are equal.

It isnt priority and it isnt close lol

So does that mean that C'Falcon Falcon Punch will be a higher priority than Kirby (If he Copies CFalcon) Falcon Punch?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Priority makes a move cancel out another move, or if equal priority meets, nothing happens.

As for aerial, they're called frames.

Falcon has decent reach and decent frames. He has a much higher than average airgame, especially if you know how to use it.

2 attacks hitting at the same time in the air = both hit. = 2 knees can hit eachother if both well timed.

There is no cancelling an attack out if the frames that you'll be hit in are equal.

It isnt priority and it isnt close lol

So does that mean that C'Falcon Falcon Punch will be a higher priority than Kirby (If he Copies CFalcon) Falcon Punch?

If they're in the air, they'll hit eachother. If they are grounded, they will cancel out. (They have equal priorities, just tested.)

inuyashakent-2.png

If a character has a continuous attack, and the other does too, then they will only hit the first part if they connect at the same time.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

If they're in the air, they'll hit eachother.

You mean like this instance to where a Falcon Punch and a Warlock Punch collide in the air and then both players get KO'ed in a very epic way?

[hide=][yt]ZMH7u_IN-LA[/yt][/hide]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Ok, you said there's something close to priority, but there's nothing close to priority in the air.

You're right, that was a bad example...

Either way, Captain Falcon's air game stil sucks.

Fair - Range is too small, and the frames of the strong Knee makes is VERY hard to hit. The fair can combo offstage/make people trip at low %'s, though. If not autocanceled, very laggy.

Nair - Errmm... too weak, can't combo anymore, and not a good approach.

Bair - One of hit best airs, it actually works. 8-)

Uair - It's a great attack, but it doesn't hit forward. (Unless you delay it, but then you'll have bad lag afterward and very short reach.) It's a good attack, but not good enough.

Dair - Very hard to hit [bleep]e, you have to have some seriously good mindgames or play Link :XD:

His airgame is pretty bad... well, certainly not enough to compare with people like Marth. Hit ground game is useless too, besides hit jabs.

So in the Air there are no rules? Hmm just imagine if someone like Pit and Meta Knight Battle it out in the air.

Pit will get owned severely.

inuyashakent-2.png

I wanna Brawl today. Oh and can any of you tell me WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THIS KO!?

[hide=WTF][yt]NVDo2_g3DGQ[/yt][/hide]

It's always nice to see some new blood around here. Very well I'll add you. :P

If they're in the air, they'll hit eachother.

You mean like this instance to where a Falcon Punch and a Warlock Punch collide in the air and then both players get KO'ed in a very epic way?

[hide=][yt]ZMH7u_IN-LA[/yt][/hide]

[hide=][yt]0k37nodVEf0[/yt][/hide]

Just wait till the end, they KO each other but they were on the ground. So what was that about Priority?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg