Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agh! Meta Knight's Drill Rush attack is annoying! Anyone know how to handle this??? :twisted:

Also it turns out that tomorrows competition is timed and not stocked so I modded Lucas in vain -_-

Sorry for old quote, but I was playing as Meta Knight today against some CPUs and one of them managed to interrupt my Drill Rush. So I did a little experimenting. (I forgot which Character I was fighting against when this happened, darn it. I think it was either Ganon, G&W, Wolf, or Toon Link.)

Pretty sure I've stopped it with the Nikita (Snake).

And I was wrong before, Dancing Blade does not interrupt. Odd though, I was sure it did.

AHA!!! I remember what it was!

It was Wolf's Reflector shield. I know that the first few frames from when you press Down+B to when the shield goes up that Wolf is invincible, so during those frames MK would pass through you, but once the shield goes up MK would flinch. There it is. I'll see if I can test this tomorrow.

It was Wolf's Reflector shield. I know that the first few frames from when you press Down+B to when the shield goes up that Wolf is invincible, so during those frames MK would pass through you, but once the shield goes up MK would flinch. There it is. I'll see if I can test this tomorrow.

That is going to be impossible for a human, to control a 1 Frame SA... which is exactly equal to P shielding in melee. Just don't attempt it :XD:

Any other cases of canceling out MK's attacks are simple, really. Your attack's priority is higher.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

That is going to be impossible for a human, to control a 1 Frame SA... which is exactly equal to P shielding in melee. Just don't attempt it :XD:

Any other cases of canceling out MK's attacks are simple, really. Your attack's priority is higher.

Would Falco's work better?

I figured out how to wavedash in Brawl!

[hide=][yt]2_TobBj8Fb8[/yt][/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I never quite figured that out. I still don't get it, what's it supposed to do?

Btw vid has embedding disabled.

If you wanted to know what was in the vid. It was Rick Roll.

Yeah wavedashing is a myth in Brawl still. :(

EDIT: The Landmaster is twice its normal size in the video, and it STILL falls through that tiny hole!

[hide=][yt]lGj017o4rhw[/yt][/hide]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

EDIT: The Landmaster is twice its normal size in the video, and it STILL falls through that tiny hole!

Lol rickroll got owned.

How do you get giant landmaster? lol I wanna use that thing.

I saw that vid once, except it was wolf's.

Lol rickroll got owned.

How do you get giant landmaster? lol I wanna use that thing.

I saw that vid once, except it was wolf's.

Either special brawl with giant mode on or get a mushroom I believe.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's Giant Mode, because if you get a mushroom and then use the final smash you go back to the size you started out with.

I feel like brawling with someone today.

Oh and I'm gonna add Zaaps' friend code.

Only wolf has the SA frames.

inuyashakent-2.png

Invincibility frames, not SA frames Kent.

And its around as easy as Olimars. Not completely, but really close to it. I main Wolf, I think I can pretend to know this stuff :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Invincibility frames, not SA frames Kent.

And its around as easy as Olimars. Not completely, but really close to it. I main Wolf, I think I can pretend to know this stuff :P

Ehhh Super armor, Invincibility frames, same thing. The biggest difference between Olimar and Wolf is timing. Olimar has maybe 10-20 SAF, while Wolf only has 1 I believe (60 FPS). Also Olimar has lag after each whistle so it's not exploitable if you ever do become a Robot. :roll:

inuyashakent-2.png

SA frames suck. Useless crap lol.

Wanna see a yoshi freeze?

Throw a..

SMART BOMB at it while it does its 2nd jump

I dont need a siggy no moar.

SA frames suck. Useless crap lol.

Wanna see a yoshi freeze?

Throw a..

SMART BOMB at it while it does its 2nd jump

Ok I got a better one. Use Ike's Up B on a Smart Bomb. :lol:

But since Falco's kicks out, the Drill Rush would never need to actually contact Falco.

But since Falco's kicks out, the Drill Rush would never need to actually contact Falco.

Well yes, it would stop the Drill rush. But there are so many more opportunities if your opponent is stupid enough to Drill Rush.

inuyashakent-2.png

I can't believe this weapon is gonna be on Super Smash Flash 2.... :lol:

banshammer.gif