Smash Club.

Caxis

Well tomorrow is the next battle so I should be able to get her with Toon Link. Also I'll be picking Battlefield as the Stage. If I win I get to fight her one last time and move up a round. If I win then next Wednesday I'll get to fight a guy who's main is Zelda/Sheik.

Also just out of curiosity what are your mains?

I'm guessing

Gallade- Ness/Lucas

Kent- Snake/Falcon

Kcdragon-Link

Zaaps-Pit

SS4Alex-Ness/Lucas

Ray-Falco?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know who my main is.

I enjoy using Ike and Falcon the most, but they arent my best - my best is Toon link, when I'm focused, but I dont play him much, but between these is falco, he's my outright epic owner lol.

Zaaps is confused tbh, he doesnt know who to use lol

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well my main is Lucario seeing as how he is like Mewtwo (was my main). But I also use MK but everyone gets annoyed by him and decides to gang up on him first ._.

94qbe.jpg

He better be doing Olimar justice, I was the main Olimar person here (Until I stopped being here).

What's wrong with Crewbie spam? I have to type all professional-like most of the time, so its fun to act like a /b/tard once in a while. :twss:

/b/tard ftw.

Who cares if he mains olimar lol, tbh gallade wouldnt be a good olimar.

I might though :D

IM GOOD EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR BOWSER AND DEDEDE

is your name mew2king?

No I never played online and I never made a video of me Brawling (at least I think I don't)

Also, Olimar Justice? is that his final smash or something?

94qbe.jpg

SPAMSPAMSPAM

http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

[hide=srs bisinis]Yeah, my main is Snake but I stopped playing him as much as I used to. My best is probably Falco, DDD, Marth, and basically every character besides the one who I don't like playing. (Mari, Ness/Lucas, Lucario,Peach). I like playing Falcon though. 8-)

Sadly he sucks. :wall: :lol:[/hide]

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Stop saying characters suck kent. Only 'cause you are a tier nerd.

seriously, falcon is good. no priority in the air means his airgame is simply around 5th best, a good falcon can space and knows how to use him.

If the falcon player is vsing someone with no projectiles, a falcon can, and probably will (because noone enters a falcon into a tournament unless they're good) defeat the person.

seriously, falcon is good. no priority in the air means his airgame is simply around 5th best, a good falcon can space and knows how to use him.

If the falcon player is vsing someone with no projectiles, a falcon can, and probably will (because noone enters a falcon into a tournament unless they're good) defeat the person.

How could I forget? Tiers are just a randomly picked ut list and they mean nothing, and the people who make it and use it as a guide are nerds. Of course.

Falcon sucks, get over it.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

How could I forget? Tiers are just a randomly picked ut list and they mean nothing, and the people who make it and use it as a guide are nerds. Of course.

Falcon sucks, get over it.

I find that Falcon is way better than Snake when it comes to being on the ground.

94qbe.jpg

Tiers are put together for the amount of wins in a tourney.

People dont use falcon because falcon is harder to use in melee, people are pissed about that and so they use the cheapest people in the game

YOU WONDER WHY SNAKE IS 2ND RIGHT?

Captain Falcon doesn't suck, its just that everyone else is better.

No, everyone else is cheaper.

Bowser is slow, but is only cheap cause of his epic suicide.

Dedede is cheap, though, probably the most cheapest character in the game. (yes, moreso than metaknight)

Anyway, I dont like people who actually believe tiers show who is good and who isnt, since its based on tournament wins, which doesnt mean one is better than the other, it just means the cheapest -> least cheap.

Let me get this 100% clear and straight:

No one uses Falcon because they know no one else is manly enough to have an airgame with a pro Falcon.

I don't really see how people can be cheaper then Captain Falcon, afterall from what i know from playing friends and some random battle users, everyone just spams falcon punch to get a statsifaction of using it, Falcon is good if you know how to use him, same with everyone else, but due to the whole meme background on Falcon, i'd say he is cheapest :-#

Limewire54reasonsforlovesignature.png

Avatar and Signature made by myself :P

Zaaps is confused tbh, he doesnt know who to use lol

Insanely true.

But I stick with Pit for some reason. Everyone else changes a lot. I guess I'm ok with Marth, but I haven't used him in a long time.

Falcon Punch is pretty easy to dodge. I mean, even Ike's counter can go up in time.

I hope you're nothing like Wizz' friend with the Pit..

I could say the same with falcon. He's stayed with me, but isnt my best.

The best one i have gets kinda boring quickly.

What Spamming Arrows? I always forget I have a B-button when I fight anyway. Nah, I don't really spam arrows, but when the time is fight I fire a few, but not like insane camping. Like if he just got hit off the ledge I'll fire 5 arrows or so if I don't think I can kill him in the air. Or if I'm starting a fight, I'll fire a few arrows then start Angel Rushing.

Angel rushing soudns nooby.

It's when you start the Angel Ring side-b attack in the air and hit your opponent, but once you touch the ground you get the forward momentum. Timed right, it's inescapable, so you have your opponent in a lock for a few seconds. Hardest part is knowing when to stop the Ring.

Angel Rush -> WoI is one of my favorite combos because of how safe it is. Sadly, it has no killing power and your opponent gets used to it after the 2nd try. The Angel Rush builds up damage, then you immedately put up WoI and push your opponent away. For most opponents (like DDD, Falco, and such) the wind effect would push them far enough away that none of their A attacks can hit you. Then, since you can easy outrun your opponent when WoI is up, you retreat a little and ground yourself.

I also like the infinite A attack Pit has, but one of the things I hate about Pit is that his grabs aren't too good. They're decent, but not good.

Oh i see.

SIDE B OF PIT IS FOR NOOBS ;P.

On a serious note, I really hate people who use those kinds of attacks all the time.

A continuous jab is ok a few times but anything so spammy is just.. GTFO