Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~

-Devoted12-

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come and get ya!

And how have you been playing since 2000? Didn't Runescape Classic Beta start in January 2001?

memory isnt what it use to be i started around a month after rsc came out so that must ahve been around august 2001. year your right better change my siggy don't wanna confuse any more tiffers :wall:

anyways i miss the sleeping bags #-o

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Why hi again 3rkid, didn't fancy meeting you here. No chance at getting me there since I'm doing a clue:

Found3rkid2.png

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Why hi again 3rkid, didn't fancy meeting you here. No chance at getting me there since I'm doing a clue:

Found3rkid2.png

Technically I'm not in the pic, so by these topic's rules that picture is invalid.

:lol:

Can't believe I don't see you.

What are you talking about, its valid,alot of pics have just the name and count -.- A well, if it is invaild, I make it up with the finding of the elusive, Xecer:

FoundXecer2.png

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

lol, 2 in a row thats unlucky

080823133944lj0.png

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

What are you talking about, its valid,alot of pics have just the name and count -.- A well, if it is invaild, I make it up with the finding of the elusive, Xecer:

FoundXecer2.png

i found him already ;)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Ive only been spotted like twice??

I gues no one knows me -.-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

only 2 people have found me so far :D you guys will never find me, *insert evil laugh here*

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Hehe, Haseo, I can find you again. And Man U Fan, how come you didn't screenie me at the ge?

Wasn't founded yet haha :lol:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

FoundXecer2.png

omg nooooooo!! I'm bald on that picture D: meep!! You paparazzi :'(

I look like britney now D:

salad170spottedhb6.jpg

juhnizspottedpq0.jpg

salad has been spotted yet again :wall:

i think im still safe but i hear man u fan is hunting me :ohnoes:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Whats funnny is that I was a Ardy bank today just a few mins ago restocking for irons. Musta missed \'

Whats funnny is that I was a Ardy bank today just a few mins ago restocking for irons. Musta missed \'

lmao i went to steel right after the pic was taken but i missed you down there... and then i hopped

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

080823215712sx5.png

Spotted :thumbsup:

Thats me owning double agent btw :lol:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.