Welcome Back Tif.ers!!!

Orpheus

I have a quick link button on my browser bar which goes to tip.it

Whenever I get bored of a site I click it and it takes me back here

When the forums were down I realised this is now a reflex, even though I knew tip.it was down I still pressed the button

Yeah, it's first on my bookmark toolbar and I clicked on it every few minutes of browsing, just out of reflex.

Looks like I wasn't the only one. :P

C2b6gs7.png

Welcome back all. I had an influx of boredom whilst the forums were offline. :(

I'm kinda saddened the 'Ever caught them' thread got wiped, ahh well. Good to be back :P

That's a good thing. :lol:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Likewise. I never thought it but even while gaming I check TIF constantly, especially due to my second monitor and my playing of MMOs :D .

At work the lack of TIF forced me to just start reading a bunch of stuff on something awful. Oh well, glad its back.

Aye, me too. MMOs do leave too much to the imagination, lol. Even when I'm gaming I checked TIF every... Well, embarrassingly enough, I kept a TIF window open in my Firefox browser and kept refreshing it every five minutes :shock: It was pretty bad, I had nothing to do on the Intrawebz without TIF.

Although, I never stooped as low as to read stuff on SA, Nad. That IS bad. ;)

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

The forums are back just in time for the renewal of my RuneScape membership! For those who didn't know, I had quit playing last year, but after taking a screenshot for the "Order of Cabbage's Picture 2008" about two weeks ago, I decided to get back into the game. I'm getting members tomorrow. I like how Jagex is making it blatantly clear that they are at least trying to improve the game, and make up for their cabbageful updates.

bleh3.PNG

Resident Tip.it Cow. :^_^:

[blog] [twitter]

Likewise. I never thought it but even while gaming I check TIF constantly, especially due to my second monitor and my playing of MMOs :D .

At work the lack of TIF forced me to just start reading a bunch of stuff on something awful. Oh well, glad its back.

Aye, me too. MMOs do leave too much to the imagination, lol. Even when I'm gaming I checked TIF every... Well, embarrassingly enough, I kept a TIF window open in my Firefox browser and kept refreshing it every five minutes :shock: It was pretty bad, I had nothing to do on the Intrawebz without TIF.

Although, I never stooped as low as to read stuff on SA, Nad. That IS bad. ;)

Something Awful is really funny though. Othertimes it's just pitiful :lol: