Real life pictures - 3

meol

OMFGNOWAI REALSMILE

I really want to see how you look irl dude.

smiley-300x300.png

I think he looks somewhat like this....

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a long, long time since I posted again on Tif. Mostly because I've been quite busy with life and the discussions in the OT have spiraled a bit downwards, yet I miss it. Here goes, another weird picture from the Skirt-wearing, weird [wagon] Necrobean & his awesome sister,

I've been mostly toking up, hanging out with this awesome girl (which actually has a skirt-on-guy-fetish which is perfect), have found a new love for Dubstep (Check out Rusko's essential mix!) and Acid/Breakcore (mostly ragga influenced), my sister's been doing perfectly in school having good grades and living quite a swell life. We've had a bit of issues with some things but that's morely private. Thank you Tif anyway for all the good times ::' !

15fovpx.jpg

I look weird on that pic -_-

zodsv7.jpg

...Looking fine as usual?

;>

Ooh you live in Norway? I've got friends there who are getting married in August. <3:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

What's wrong with Norway? :o

[hide=once red, always red]snapshot2009032321.jpg[/hide]

Not in the best mood at the moment as the girl i was arranged to go "out" with, cancelled everything -.-

That, combined with boredom makes me thinking the red way. I'm used to be a "sworn communist", now i don't bother too much about it, but i still like the original idea(not what stalin did, i'm more of a marxist/leninist).

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I guess I forgot to put the code on my picture, could someone replace my two pictures with this picture, please?

[img=http://i41.tinypic.com/dyty77.jpg]

[hide=]dyty77.jpg[/hide]

I did not expect you to look like that.

Me with my best buddy.

[hide=]WashintonDC014.jpg

This was in the Museum of American History in Washington D.C. Besides the fact that it's the puppet from when the show started 40 years ago, there's reakky not much history to it, so why it's their I don't know (they also had a painting os Stephen Colbert...) And yes, I got out of bed in a rush that morning :lol: B[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Me with my best buddy.

This was in the Museum of American History in Washington D.C. Besides the fact that it's the puppet from when the show started 40 years ago, there's reakky not much history to it, so why it's their I don't know (they also had a painting os Stephen Colbert...) And yes, I got out of bed in a rush that morning :lol: B[/hide]

What are you doing inside a bin?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

Me with my best buddy.

He got conned out of his house by his buddy.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Me with my best buddy.

He got conned out of his house by his buddy.

He has my keys.....

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

242eid5.jpg

Anyone else notice some SERIOUS lazy eye going on? 'Cause I sure do! (One step closer to becoming a starlet... one step closer to becoming Paris Hilton. Holy crap.)

Anyone else laughing at the wind-up musical doll and the flower hanging on the wall? 'Cause I sure am! ::'

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

How'd you get trapped behind the glass anyway? The question comes to mind.

Ever seen the first Harry Potter movie, or read the book? The thing with the snake tank? It went something like that, only far more epic. It invovled ninjas, pirates, and car chases.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I just spent 5+ hours in the salon today getting this done. Picture is kind of horrible though because I'm not sure where my camera is at the moment, so I just used my webcam.

[hide=]lulz.jpg[/hide]

i hate this thread so much.

ruins my images of everybody.

So don't look at it? ;)

But it's so tempting.

and I like making it so all of them are grey, and when they go goldey/beigey I need to click them.

I guess I could just not read, but it's tempting to look at how different people are.

although it destroys my image of them, and I don't take the way they write their posts the same.