Real life pictures - 3

meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I wanna go javelina hunting. My grandparents live on a resort near Tucson, and the little devils get in. Not as many nowadays, but a few years back, when me and my brother were down there (I'd say about five years ago), we'd run 'em off with sticks every chance we got.

I would also like to go boar hunting. But that would be seriously hard. Those bastards are about as tough as a buffalo. :P

phoenix or tucson? :shock:

that scenery looks awfully familiar 8-)

Well, there isn't really a part of Arizona that looks different from that. Well, I guess the northeastern part looks a lot more greenish.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

a javelina, one of the ugliest animals on the planet besides a warthog

It is not an ugly creature, all creatures are put on this earth by God to be treasured and loved. They all have a purpose. Down with killing!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It is not an ugly creature, all creatures are put on this earth by God to be treasured and loved. They all have a purpose. Down with killing!

Both the giraffe and the capybara are utterly useless creatures.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I think most of them are useless.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I think most of them are useless.

I think most of you are useless. =D

Oh, just kidding! you're all wonderful attractive people.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

first of all wongtong, before you talk to anyone about anti-hunting, take hunter education courses, there you will really learn that hunting is needed to stabilize the environment, if it wasn't for hunting, all the animals would be dead because of over population and overgrazing, i am just trying 2 fix the problems that were put on hundreds of years ago by angry farmers thinking that mountain lions and coyotes killed there cattle, so plz, before you say nething stupid like down with hunting, take hunter education courses so you can really learn that hunting is actually needed

2h87rk8.jpg

Drops:2x Dragon Chain, 8x Dragon Platelegs, 3x Dragon Plateskirts

Recently Demoted to F2P, now getting 99 attack via giant spiders

first of all wongtong, before you talk to anyone about anti-hunting, take hunter education courses, there you will really learn that hunting is needed to stabilize the environment, if it wasn't for hunting, all the animals would be dead because of over population and overgrazing,

No.

The resources used is grazing act as a population cap on the animals that eat it. If over-grazing happens, it is our fault. Hunting helps with over-population but like you said, it's our fault there is an over-population.

first of all wongtong, before you talk to anyone about anti-hunting, take hunter education courses, there you will really learn that hunting is needed to stabilize the environment, if it wasn't for hunting, all the animals would be dead because of over population and overgrazing,

We vegetarians throw red paint on people like you.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[hide=vegetarians...]meat is good for your body! soya and such cannot fully replace meat :3 no more discussion about this please, or i'll be throwing green color at you for killing poor vegetables...[/hide]

Sorry about my last post being a bit weird, but i was pretty drunk.. don't know why i decided to go to tip.it :P

This was taken today in the morning, after i took the shower(went to bed at 1.45 am, got up at ~6.15 am :)). The sun was shining and i was in a great mood(although the rest of the day was cloudy and windy..):

snapshot200903205.jpg

I'm a fan of early mornings especially if they are sunny. And if i don't have to go to classes :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

first of all wongtong, before you talk to anyone about anti-hunting, take hunter education courses, there you will really learn that hunting is needed to stabilize the environment, if it wasn't for hunting, all the animals would be dead because of over population and overgrazing, i am just trying 2 fix the problems that were put on hundreds of years ago by angry farmers thinking that mountain lions and coyotes killed there cattle, so plz, before you say nething stupid like down with hunting, take hunter education courses so you can really learn that hunting is actually needed

Yes we all should go take a HUGELY biased class that has no proof of this.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Are you kidding me? Not necessary? Javelinas may be staging a bit of a disappearance, but typical deer hunting is incredibly necessary.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Are you kidding me? Not necessary? Javelinas may be staging a bit of a disappearance, but typical deer hunting is incredibly necessary.

Just release gorillas, gorillas are cool. Then when we have a gorilla problem its no worry because they will die when winter comes around.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

LMFAO. *cracks up laughing* Plllllllease say people weren't taking you seriously. xD Nice one.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

LMFAO. *cracks up laughing* Plllllllease say people weren't taking you seriously. xD Nice one.

*Looks at some of the Tifers pictures* I don't think we have a reason to call animals ugly

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

*Looks at some of the Tifers pictures* I don't think we have a reason to call animals ugly

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My hunting is in the water. With my old siggys with the free divers, some people got curious about my passion for skin diving. i figured this would be the best place to talk about it a little.

This is a message I sent to Powman talking about the sport.

[hide=Pm]Skin diving is spearfishing without the use of scuba. The feeling of you at the bottom of the ocean at 100ft is incredible. It's also very dangerous though, shallow water black out can kill you, sharks, getting tangled at depth, and lots of other things. The training isn't easy. You have to use anaerobic and aerobic training to increase bottom time, as well with other apnea training methods. You need to be able to decreases your heat rate as much as possible, conserve your O2, and train your muscles to get used to high carbon levels in your body.

The last time I did a dry static (in a nut shell, how long you hold your breath) my time was 3 mins and 52 seconds. This was without any free diving course.

So yeah, you need lots of muscle, endurance, and most of all you need to train yourself mentally. It's hard to stop yourself from surfacing from air because your scared or think you need air.

This isn't me, but it gives you an example. This guy always has good vids.

[/hide]

[hide=Uhu, reef hunting]In hawaii, we call this fish uhu, its meat sells for about $19 a pound at the market. Seam it, add some oil and green onions, and you're in heaven. The fish weighed in at 4lbs, so $80 fish. ;)

2m2x6e0.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Ono, blue water hunting]I assume most of you already know that is a marlin. The greenish looking ones are called Mahi Mahi, which means "Strong Strong" in hawaiian, and trust me, they are fun to fight. The other long looking fish is called ono. In hawaii, ono litterally means to taste good, so I would say, "Damn, dinner was ono dad."

35jim3k.jpg[/hide]