Full Out War Tournament - Final Match Is 8/9

Pan_Nx

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though the event's name is "Full Out War Tournament" I'm assuming that it's okay to restrict the attendance of one or both of the clans to make it a fair fight?

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and the darkness, nothing more.

The true master of Death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die,

and understands there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

To the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Though the event's name is "Full Out War Tournament" I'm assuming that it's okay to restrict the attendance of one or both of the clans to make it a fair fight?

I think it would be alright as long as both clans are agreeing on it. The smaller or weaker clan can't just demand this of the bigger clan but if both are willing then I think it's fine.

tpr.gif

Yes, if the larger clan wants to be nice enough.

pan.png

I'm not too crazy about cutting people to match ops. I much rather allow the other clan to bring a few friends/ally. The friends/ally will have to be under a certain cmb level though.

090831004444.png

PM them on tipit?

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

AG doesn't answer my topic on their forums.

So if they don't get me another contact point i don't know if we can war?

Try contacting some of their leaders on RS and if that doesn't work then I guess they forfeit.

I've added their leader, he was online, I said something to him >> offline -.-

well i will PM them on tip it then..

If they don't react, autowin? =x

so i guess imperial forces was hurt my cockiness :P anyways o when if beats eventual we get a freebee in the 2nd round right?

Nope, you face UBH. You dont get a bye round.

A day left.....

RuneScape junkie since 3/03.

RED CHIN TRAINING DEVALUES THE RANGED CAPE!

Alright, The Phoenix Legions and Instinct are having a problem with deciding rules. Instinct members are really anxious to make this a complete Full Out war but I'm afraid Phoenix will have no chance at winning.

Here are the choices we couldn't decide on posted by either (just so you know on what we've already tried).

•  
    [*:3v3wcwhk]A "selective" level cap. Instinct would be permitted to bring 2 120+ members, 2 110+ members, and any remaining 110- that will show to the war.

[*:3v3wcwhk]A member cap, instead of a level cap. Instinct would be restricted to bringing 10-15 members (any level) to face whatever amount of members TPL can pull for the war.

OR

Only 10-15 can come and we allow the exceptions of 2 120+ and 2 110+ (by the way, that idea seems more like 4 110+ permitted). The rest are to be under level 110.

Please get back at us as soon as possible because I'm hoping to make this war by Saturday.

Alright, The Phoenix Legions and Instinct are having a problem with deciding rules. Instinct members are really anxious to make this a complete Full Out war but I'm afraid Phoenix will have no chance at winning.

Here are the choices we couldn't decide on posted by either (just so you know on what we've already tried).

•  
    [*:1802jp90]A "selective" level cap. Instinct would be permitted to bring 2 120+ members, 2 110+ members, and any remaining 110- that will show to the war.

[*:1802jp90]A member cap, instead of a level cap. Instinct would be restricted to bringing 10-15 members (any level) to face whatever amount of members TPL can pull for the war.

OR

Only 10-15 can come and we allow the exceptions of 2 120+ and 2 110+ (by the way, that idea seems more like 4 110+ permitted). The rest are to be under level 110.

Please get back at us as soon as possible because I'm hoping to make this war by Saturday.

It can't really be a rule TPL makes. Instinct has to offer to do that since it is a full out tournament. Hope that answers your question.

pan.png

Er, the first choice was decided by Instinct, the second by us. And I posted that to let you know what we've already tried so you can help us out with deciding the rules.

The handicap has to be decided by Instinct.

I'm confused on what you are asking for. Do you want me to make all of the rules or just one or what?

pan.png

Here:

Saturday, July 12th. 4 EST

Range, Melee and Magic allowed

Middle Boundaries

No pooling

Instinct defends, TPL attacks

Updated Bracket is now on the main post.

pan.png

Okay thanks. I'm disappointed there was nothing about any type of handicaps but if this is what it'll be, Strabo (Instinct) and I have considered the rules but we changed some of them to fighting Warrior/Range instead and 2 P.M. US Eastern.

Okay thanks. I'm disappointed there was nothing about any type of handicaps but if this is what it'll be, Strabo (Instinct) and I have considered the rules but we changed some of them to fighting Warrior/Range instead and 2 P.M. US Eastern.

Remember binds must be allowed.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Ok, I'm a little confused. If round 2 starts tomorrow, July 8th, then why have some round 2 wars been fought already?

If your match is already official, you may war anytime. You just must have the war before July 8th.

pan.png

Ok, I'm a little confused. If round 2 starts tomorrow, July 8th, then why have some round 2 wars been fought already?

If your match is already official, you may war anytime. You just must have the war before July 8th.

Oh, I see. I thought we couldn't start warring until round 2 officially starts.

Btw, did you mean we must have our war before July 14th? That's when round 2 is supposed to end.

090831004444.png