Full Out War Tournament - Final Match Is 8/9

Pan_Nx

After evaluating the COS and OW war, we have come to a conclusion that OW receives the win. The main factor was that COS did not have two of their participating members on their runehead memberlist.

pan.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After evaluating the COS and OW war, we have come to a conclusion that OW receives the win. The main factor was that COS did not have two of their participating members on their runehead memberlist.

I appreciate the staff taking the time to think this over and make this decision. Good luck to OW and the rest of the clans in this tournament. My apologies to OW and tip it for the rule violations and the situation that followed.

COS Leader,

Icie Juicy

Signature-1.jpg

Thanks COS, hope to see you all in future tournaments.

The next round matches are in the first post and round 3 has begun. I was not told the winner of the "the mercenaries v 2Mighty" war yet. I will try contacting officials for those results soon.

pan.png

Thanks for clearing up the OW vs COS situation, I am confident you've made the right decision, im not gonna argue about it anymore.

As for round 3, it seems SA have died:

round3prob.jpg

Does that mean we go through automatically, or we have to war their sister clan VR?

Strange, someone sort this out please.

BennyBoy980

Obsidian Warriors Leader

Here are the set rules for our war with 2Mighty.

- Sunday, July 20th. 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT

- Full Out F2P, middle bounds

- Melee/Binds only

- World 80

- ML Closes on Thursday

- No infinity run allowed

090831004444.png

The problem with conversion of time can be overlooked, Instinct still had enough members to combat Faith when Faith arrived.

However, Faith seems to think, at least some of them, that because one of our members (may or may not have, I haven't seen the proof) went out of bounds, they get an "Auto-Win". No where in our discussion of this war did the words "Auto-Win" come up.

Just letting you guys know this, but as it stands now, Instinct won vs Faith, 7 members (Instinct) - 0 members (Faith).

More pics will be uploaded soon to prove.

picture7mu6.png

Beginning Options: (Instinct)

picture6ql9.png

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and the darkness, nothing more.

The true master of Death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die,

and understands there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

To the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

First of all, sorry for messing up the time of the war. I asked your leader in-game in how many hours the war should begin, just to be sure, he told me that it would be in 2 hours, just like I thought. Less then an hour before the war, Strabo9 posted on our forums that he was incorrect, and that the war would be in an hour. At the time he posted that, I was not on our forums and did not see that. I came back in our IRC one hour before the time I thought the war would begin, a Instinct member came in our channel asking where we were. We set the warring time an half an hour later.

I think Faith may claim an autowin. I think it's just obvious that if a clan breaks a rule, the other clan gets the auto-win. We have pictures of 2 people going out of the boundaries, I only have one, but a member of my clan told me that there would be an other one.

faithinstinctsq2.png

faithwars17img1re1.png

Tip.It clan moderators Dbzruler72 and Peterpan538 were at clan wars to watch this war. Dbzruler72 was vidding this war, this will include the proof that an Instinct member went out of the boundaries.

I will post more pictures, I'll see what the clan moderators will do.

EDIT: Here's the vid by Dbzruler72, I think it happens at 3:40, unfortunately you can not see it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8024479671

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Thank you for the proof of at least one of our members leaving boundaries, but, as you can see from the top right of the image: That was relatively early in the war. I do not believe that this running out of bounds greatly affected the outcome of the war. Our numbers were pretty evenly matched, until Instinct began to pull away when there were only (about) 9 people (Instinct) left.

Regardless of the boundaries infringements, I would like to congratulate Faith on a very good fight, we greatly appreciate the opportunity to face you.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and the darkness, nothing more.

The true master of Death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die,

and understands there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

To the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

That was a really good war, even though I Lakked out... (yes, I Lakked, not lagged...). I didn't see him, but I believe a Tip It official was there as well, because they posted on our Chatbox. Regardless, here is the only picture I took of the event:

InstinctvsFaith.jpg

Note: I wasn't one of the seven, I was just watching due to my Lak... :x

iunderbanner.gif

0cd4b8f751.png

I for one don't see how one (or even 2) people running out of bounds for a short period of time could have been the only reason we won that war, even if you had killed him at that moment instead of him running out the war still would have ended up being 6 to 0. Even if we gave you an extra 3 points for each people running out of bounds (which in my opinion is a lot to give for such a small offence) It would still end in us winning, and I do not believe at all that a person running out of bounds cause you to lose 3 kills.

Thats all I have to say, and also a name of the person running out of bounds would be nice so we could talk to them.

It was a very good war, Faith had some outstanding tanks and so did we (Instinct)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4yfQtZrIJ0

Here is the entire war (sped up)

You can see at 1:47 a green dot running out of bounds and then running back in a few seconds later. That was lak, and he was lagging and had no control over staying the boundaries, but you will also see him a couple seconds after he runs back in he will dissappear and you can see in my friends chat (it's split) that lakster37 has logged out. So with that, I don't understand how this possibly could have effected the outcome of the war in our favor. Lak may have ran out of bounds due to lag but he logged out a few seconds later which caused him to be out of the war even earlier then if he had stayed in bounds and tanked the entire time.

Thank you for the vid swordude. We are looking over this issue and should have the winner decided within 24 hours of this post.

pan.png